Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to get absolutely fucking wasted today.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol, at the tags at the bottom of the page "Derranged is gay"

Comment

• I got obliterated yesterday. Feel totally dead and ******ed today.

Comment

• Just got left 5000 British Sterling ( 7,277 Dollars, Fat Yanks ) in a Will. Any fine and expensive Liquors you fellas want to recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I got obliterated yesterday. Feel totally dead and ******ed today.

Hey Marine you have to suck it up. Even though we aren't Mexi****'s we must drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Hey Marine you have to suck it up. Even though we aren't Mexi****'s we must drink.
                Lol I'm 34 my recovery time isn't as great as you young soldiers.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Lol I'm 34 my recovery time isn't as great as you young soldiers.
                  I took the day off so I could get **** faced

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                    Just got left 5000 British Sterling ( 7,277 Dollars, Fat Yanks ) in a Will. Any fine and expensive Liquors you fellas want to recommend?
                    Can you send me 2000 pounds for my gender reassignment surgery?

Liquor a to recommend: lagavulin 16 year old scotch. Very smokey and smooth.

Dictator rum 20 year. Tastes like caramel. They're about about 120 bucks up here so probably only 50 pounds across the pond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I took the day off so I could get **** faced
                      Lol I haven't answered one phone call or returned any email. I think I'm getting motivated to drink again.

Comment

Working...
                      X