No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Are you high or what beta-cuck? Lmao. How far are you from Chicago?
    All of the above, but mostly just "cuck". Chicago is like a two hour drive from MIL, an hour and a half on a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      All of the above, but mostly just "cuck". Chicago is like a two hour drive from MIL, an hour and a half on a good day.
      Lol, we'll have to link up next time I visit Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lol, we'll have to link up next time I visit Chicago.
        I rarely go to Chicago much anymore, with the kids now. But who knows lol, if me, you and beer met up, we could make some bartenders very happy.

I'm gona pass out though, gotta wake up in like 4/5 hours urghhh..

Peace out drunk lang.

Comment

• Beercules
          HiLo Rudyo!

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            This documentary is bull****. It's true this guy killed some cops and was a fugitive, but the thing that made him notable was that he fled on foot for hundreds of miles and eluded the RCMP several times and embarrassed the hell out of them. It was a major news story at the time which went global, and it was really just such a big deal because of the bruised egos of the Canadian pigs.

It was actually all due to a dispute over trapping territory, and the police came to accost the guy for trapping without a license, and he ended up killing a couple of them.

Like I said, he eluded the Canadian cops for hundreds of miles, and did so by following caribou tracks (I didn't read this, but I bet he had some wooden skis as well, and was obviously a great survivalist). This was in the late 1930s so they had helicopters and ****, or at least airplanes. They only found him because a pilot spotted his footprints off a frozen river, and they were able to track him down from that.

It is indeed true that the guy's identity is a mystery, and I don't need to watch this cheesy doc to know that in the end, they didn't identify him.

Comment

• The funniest ****.

My second cousin in Alaska is completely lighting up my Facebook.

The guy had a bunch of health problems lately and is probably on heavy drugs, and drunk off his ass right now.

It all started with a post about if anyone had a spare jacket they didn't need. Where I'm going in Alaska is warm in summer, however I have to work in freezers so I need a real jacket. My brother pointed me to sierratradingpost.com, great deals humbres.

My second cousin has been in Alaska for like 40 years, and my dad's friend who lived there for like two years tried to give me a bunch of advice, so in true Alaskan style my drunk and high second cousin punk slapped his fellow geezer on my Facebook thread. He then responded to a few of my other posts and started telling all these stories and ****. He's still going at it. But I had to make a rule for myself to not write anything on facebook after a certain amount of drunkenness, too many prying eyes. So I'm sitting back and it's funny as hell.

Comment

• Comment

• Leave the piss drunken posts right here, NEVER fb, the like.

Comment

• Comment

• My chronic bronchitis and stomach have been acting up again though... Hoppefully not too bad, I'm like Caneloweight right now. 155, the most ive been in awhile, hope I dont' go like super sickly and lose a bunch again.

Comment

Working...
                      X