No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    i'm a liquor man, i don't like the way beer taste. in all my years of drinking i haven't found a beer that i like, which sucks because a 6 pack is way cheaper than a bottle of liquor
    This post just caused me to remember another thing from last night. I was drinking shots of crown with some Fillipina girls. I was chatting it up with one of them, and I tried to kiss her, but she dodged my attempt. I was fucking wrecked. I think that I called the old girl of mine as I left that place. Fucking whiskey. No wonder I blacked out.

I'm going back tonight. I tried calling a really hot Vietnamese girl I know who lives in the area, she wasn't available last night, but she asked me to come hang out tonight. I'm going with a couple Russian friends. We are gonna tear that town a new asshole.

Comment

• 'Sup, Nodogoshi.

Sorry to hear you crashed and burned last night, man.

Comment

• I ran out of whiskey.

Thankfully, I found a nearly full bottle of long island iced tea mix in my fridge that my girlfriend apparently left here the last time she spent the night. Definitely not the most manly **** I've ever imbibed, but I wasn't about to let my great buzz dissipate without a fight.

**** is 75 proof but tastes like lemon water. I won't complain as long as I keep feeling it in my legs, though.

Comment

• ****ing weak ass mother****ers passing out on me and leaving me in this thread by my lonesome.

****s.

Comment

• Almost time to get ready to go.

Maybe I'll watch a little sumo first.

Comment

• I've got a 2 hour roadtrip to Virginia Tech in a few hours, but you don't see me slowing down, do 'ya?

Are you really into sumo, Nodo? What's the appeal. Explain it to an uncultured fat ****ing yank like myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                'Sup, Nodogoshi.

Sorry to hear you crashed and burned last night, man.
                The girl I'm going to see tonight is super hot. We'll see where drunkeness leads today.

Comment

I've got a 2 hour roadtrip to Virginia Tech in a few hours, but you don't see me slowing down, do 'ya?

Are you really into sumo, Nodo? What's the appeal. Explain it to an uncultured fat ****ing yank like myself.
                  For me, sumo is basically just another form of wrestling, and a very impressive one at that.

Comment

• Take a pic or two if you can.

I'm doing the whole committed relationship thing again, so I have a void for 'strange' you could help me out with.

Comment

Take a pic or two if you can.

I'm doing the whole committed relationship thing again, so I have a void for 'strange' you could help me out with.
                      The place I'm going is indeed strange. Like I said, it's a US military base town. Lots of bar girls and prostitution, as well as generally a lot of clubs and drunkenness. These sorts of places turn my stomach, but they are good for debauchery all the same. I am no morally than thou type of person.

Comment

Working...
                      X