Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I accidentally "poisoned" my 'landlords' dog.

The thing is still alive and barking like normal.

I was having a BBQ the other day and I dryrubbed a bone in pork chop and wrapped it in bacon for the grill. It was called a bone-in pork chop but it was almost a roast. It was a pork porterhouse really. I had peppered bacon wrapped around it, and the bacon was barely long enough to wrap. The ****ing dog swiped it right when I was about to put it on the grill, and this dog is a bastard so it ran off and growled at me.

I also noticed it got a steak bone out of my trash, and it's been constantly hovering around my area.

I took a half eaten omelet that was in my fridge on a paper plate and drenched it in diesel fuel and lit it on fire. I was mostly trying to dispose of it, but half expecting the dog to come eat the flaming diesel omelet, which it did. I heard the dog puked some 'pizza looking stuff' and now it won't come near me and barks even more. I think the poisoning worked.

I didn't really poison a dog on purpose and wouldn't, this dog is an ******* though. I think it reaped what it sowed. It took my pork, when it was ready to go on the charcoal.

Comment

• Okay I did poison a dog on purpose and just admitted to it on the internet and am pleased with the results.

In hindsight, I might or might not have done it in future course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Okay I did poison a dog on purpose and just admitted to it on the internet and am pleased with the results.

In hindsight, I might or might not have done it in future course.
        Sounds like a perfectly good course of action, as someone who has a dog that is an A-Hole, a lot of people's dogs are *******s.

Comment

• I hate animals

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I hate animals
            But you're canadian... shouldn't ya love em up dere? You'd hate my apartment, I got animals on animals, on animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              But you're canadian... shouldn't ya love em up dere? You'd hate my apartment, I got animals on animals, on animals.
              I live in a city not some rural farm area or igloo lol. My girl keeps breaking balls about getting a pet but I put that idea down right away.

Comment

• Comment

• Dude i know im super behind, and all and this is not the right place but are they really gona let bro boxers in the olympics... That's some really stupid and heady ****.

Comment

• I think there's no headgear this years. Pros would demolish those kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I think there's no headgear this years. Pros would demolish those kids.
                      You know someone would lose though, cause it's only 3/4 rds. BUT if they lose... omg the trolling of the them would be huge.

Getting drunk, saw some nice road rage today ridin' thru the 4 (Blanco , do you know Drake?)

Comment

Working...
                      X