No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Said I was going to be dry for the week, I didn't even make it past yesterday lol

Comment

• Sobriety is a bitch.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh maaaan, long day yesterday fellas but boy do I <3 420. Made so much $$$$, but dear god I have like a semi weed hangover from a brownout, and I must have drank like 12 beers too from what I'm seeing left over....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                I dated a Mexican chick once upon a time, her great grandmother was Irish hence the name, she was insane. Like truly insane. Tried to off herself a few times and ended up in the psych ward at the hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I dated a Mexican chick once upon a time, her great grandmother was Irish hence the name, she was insane. Like truly insane. Tried to off herself a few times and ended up in the psych ward at the hospital.
                  We tend to be unstable people sometimes. Perfect song then, cause Townes is a weirdo too.

Comment

• For all of you ****ers in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                      We tend to be unstable people sometimes. Perfect song then, cause Townes is a weirdo too.
                      The lady in the video actually reminded me of her mom lol. Ya she was nuts. She punched me in the eye one time while I was driving, gave me a black eye lol

Comment

Working...
                      X