• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• First shot of the night down

Haven't drank all week. Go me

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Usually do. Especially the morning after.

The older I've got, the harder it is to shake off a night getting three sheets to the wind, and maintaining the next day.

At 25, I'd get shit faced, maybe get into a friendly bout of fisticuffs at the local pub my good laddie, take a scallywag home, blow her back doors out, then load 30 grand of household the next day.

Now?

I'd die before noon.
        I'm only 26 and already can't handle even a few drinks the next morning. Lol.
        A couple years back the fresh, exciting feeling was still there. It's not a big deal now.

Comment

• Comment

• Tonight is a British night, so I will drink ale when Joshua knocks out the fat Yank.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm ****ing wasted

Comment

• went out got drunk with my clasmates after swimming class a while ago just got home .

Comment

• So we ended up in the strip club again last night. I wasn't in the mood though so I just got wasted instead. ****ed off and left the others behind to go pub drinking instead. Reminded myself how much I like Guinness. Woke up in the morning for the Pac-Bradley replay and a couple breakfast beers.

Comment

Working...
                      X