Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im drinking and mad i cant find estrella tv

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Drink up you drunken whores. Ya'll got Virg up here writtin a gotdamn thesis on relativity. SweetJumpropinJesus that wall of text looks like the incoming president's inaugural address. How you all been?

Doin real good big chief, that laga was as good as you advertised. Didn't last very long though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Doin real good big chief, that laga was as good as you advertised. Didn't last very long though lol
        Mah homie Teh Blancz!!!!!!!!! How you been potna? That lagavulin is some serious a$$ Scotch, you sir are a drinker after my own heart bruh

Comment

• On the drink, banged a broad and she didn't fart once. I'm impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Mah homie Teh Blancz!!!!!!!!! How you been potna? That lagavulin is some serious a$$ Scotch, you sir are a drinker after my own heart bruh
            I've been good man, the Lang was afraid mrs. Chief put a lock on your liquor cabinet You've been missing for a minute. That scotch was incredible. Never had anything like it, very smoky and smooth. I don't think it lasted more than two days the first time I bought it lol. The second bottle I treated with a bit more respect.
            Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            On the drink, banged a broad and she didn't fart once. I'm impressed.
            Please elaborate, you mean ***** farts or chicks be full out farting while you bang?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I've been good man, the Lang was afraid mrs. Chief put a lock on your liquor cabinet You've been missing for a minute. That scotch was incredible. Never had anything like it, very smoky and smooth. I don't think it lasted more than two days the first time I bought it lol. The second bottle I treated with a bit more respect.

Please elaborate, you mean ***** farts or chicks be full out farting while you bang?
              Sometimes they rip ass.

Comment

• Although when I smashed it from behind the suction from her fat ass sounded like armpit farts.

I'm smashed, Belgian beer time. After this weekend I'm taking a break from tae fackin drenk...

Comment

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                  Professional student at 31. So what happened between 18-25?
                  31 is not at all old for a PhD candidate.

In other words, I've been living off scholarships while pursuing grad school degrees.

It takes a lot of years to get a doctorate degree.

I went to college at 19, worked for a couple years, then came to Japan for grad school.

Comment

• drunk af the day before yesterday, then had to open at work the next day. pushing carts with a hangover...**** that ****. throwing up and ****. Told myself I was never gonna drink, but as yall know words don't mean a damn thing. Considering gettin back into this bottle as I type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      31 is not at all old for a PhD candidate.

In other words, I've been living off scholarships while pursuing grad school degrees.

It takes a lot of years to get a doctorate degree.

I went to college at 19, worked for a couple years, then came to Japan for grad school.
                      It's pretty young honestly... Depending on the field of study etc., a PhD easily takes 5 years to accomplish. So there wouldn't have been too many years messing about following a baccalaureate - again - depending on field.

Comment

Working...
                      X