No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Just had a nice dinner and a six pack of beer along with it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Like i predicted, i got butt****ed $ wise on my guitar. Had to get it today. for shame... I haven't drank actual liquor in a good while, think I might break open one of my reserve bottles in a bit.

This forum needs like a hard(er) drug lang, so us true degenerates have another place to post.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 02-02-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• i posted 3 threads today all been deleted lol better stop before the ban hammer comes

Comment

• I've only drank once out of the last ten days. What's going on?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I've only drank once out of the last ten days. What's going on?.
                  your body is subconciously tell you to chill lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    your body is subconciously tell you to chill lol.
                    I think I've had a chest infection (couldn't be arsed pissing about at the doctors though).

Anyway, I've booked Monday and Tuesday off, I'm going all out Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then recovering Monday and Tuesday.

Warrrrrrrr Peyton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I think I've had a chest infection (couldn't be arsed pissing about at the doctors though).

Anyway, I've booked Monday and Tuesday off, I'm going all out Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then recovering Monday and Tuesday.

Warrrrrrrr Peyton.
                      lol im like that all the time fuck the doctors, heal myself.

lo. hell yeah ill be durnk those days too probably start later today and stop on sunday, wake up monday kill a few to get right and im good.

Comment

Working...
                      X