Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats everybody drinking for the superbowl then??? me ive got a case of fosters gold, its not my usual drink, but i smashed alot of stella today, and its the only **** left so it will do

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Ive been on it all day, great win for the celtic against the scum, and now im hoping for a win for the patriots, to make it a special day for us feminine men
      Cheers, Rocky

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Whats everybody drinking for the superbowl then??? me ive got a case of fosters gold, its not my usual drink, but i smashed alot of stella today, and its the only **** left so it will do
        Fosters gets one smashed for some reason.

Not drinking today, waiting for tax return to buy a couple bottles of Meyers, couple bottles Bushmills, 2 pairs of Nikes and some clothes.

Lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Hanging out my a$sh0le today. Me and some of my potnas hung last night till bout 3 in the morning destroying bottles of Crown. I'm paying for it today fasho.
          Lol glad to see you're human. Your 6 am crown kick offs had me thinking you were indestructible. Enjoy the game if you can.
          Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Whats everybody drinking for the superbowl then??? me ive got a case of fosters gold, its not my usual drink, but i smashed alot of stella today, and its the only **** left so it will do
          Ill drink anything at that point too lol I even drank cooking wine a few times, disgusting lol. I got a bottle of mount gay xo rum, heading to my cousins party, should drink 20 beers or so there as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Cheers, Rocky
            Oh their you are jew boy, was wondering when you was gona pop up, thought the shame of been a jew got to much and you strung yourself up

Originally posted by Run View Post
            Fosters gets one smashed for some reason.

Not drinking today, waiting for tax return to buy a couple bottles of Meyers, couple bottles Bushmills, 2 pairs of Nikes and some clothes.

Lol
            4.8 percent its actually alright

Tax return? im guessing thats a same as a tax rebate here, ive only ever had one of them and it was for 250 pound, i lad a worked with got one for 800 odd lucky bastard hopefully you get a good return m8

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Lol glad to see you're human. Your 6 am crown kick offs had me thinking you were indestructible. Enjoy the game if you can.

Ill drink anything at that point too lol I even drank cooking wine a few times, disgusting lol. I got a bottle of mount gay xo rum, heading to my cousins party, should drink 20 beers or so there as well.
              Good lad, and hopefully cheering on the patriots

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Indeed Teh Blanc mah homie. I am definitely human. Done suckin now that the game is bout to start. Finna pour up some Crown Monarch to get this bish goin.

****in sucks that I was sleep for most the day, as I wanted to put some wings on the grill and shiet, but I had a ball last night so it's all to the good.

Comment

• Lets do this fat yanks, come on patriots

Comment

• Just have a 6 pack of Heiniken for tonight. I think my friend is coming later with a bottle, not sure yet though.

I'm kind of finding myself rooting for the Pats to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Just have a 6 pack of Heiniken for tonight. I think my friend is coming later with a bottle, not sure yet though.

I'm kind of finding myself rooting for the Pats to be honest.
                      Good lad beercules

Comment

Working...
                      X