Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The damn chamba man.

Comment

• Opening my first beer for the game, as lame as that is.

Comment

• Before I'm called a bigot, I know Africa is a continent and not a country. And I know not all Africans are great. Many abroad Nigerians are scam artists. I understand how the world works well enough, and I've been to a good number of countries, and even been robbed a couple times.

But if you get a legit job somewhere, it's typically at the least relatively safe and good.

But I don't know, I want to go to Alaska this summer I think. And go from there.

Unless something pops up.

Comment

• Why do people all of a sudden care about the Oscars lately? Like it's an actual important thing, or anywhere near something serious representing racism in America. While ignoring the actual important things showing it... Smh. End of rant.

Comment

• Comment

• You still going strong Virgil lad?.

Comment

• Drinking some Grey Goose watching Broncos Pats.

I went with my friend earlier this morning shoveling to earn some extra money, did one house and said **** it

The lady did give us 60$ each so that's not so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Drinking some Grey Goose watching Broncos Pats.

I went with my friend earlier this morning shoveling to earn some extra money, did one house and said **** it

How long did it take?. That's not a bad rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Drinking some Grey Goose watching Broncos Pats.

$120 for shoveling? Did you guys :bukkake:her too or something? Damn NJ be livin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      How long did it take?. That's not a bad rate.

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      $120 for shoveling? Did you guys :bukkake:her too or something? Damn NJ be livin'!

It was a pretty big house and there was a bunch of snow obviously, we had to clear all the walk ways, the backyard patio area, stairs and the driveway she said we didn't have to worry about

It took like an hour and a half.

she was a cougar actually my friend and I were joking about DPing her lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X