No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Well, on your part you tried to say Portland is Oregon and anywhere south of there isn't.

To be frank, Malneur is more 'Oregon' than Portland.

Portland is still Oregon, but it's mostly a rural state.
    LOL yeah it is. People don't really get that, I kinda still stand by it lol. I hate on rural Wisconsin as well compared to Milwaukee. I'm a city slacker for the most part, so the stereotype fits no worries lol outside of North OR, I have seen a lot more of Washington.

I like Tacoma more then Seattle though, and can't stand Olympia. So in that way I guess im not a true "south seatellite"

Comment

• Parts of Olympia really out Seattle the most pretentious parts of Seattle, which are equal'd by basically all of Portland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I may have to go all the way through and go work.

I really want to see the Cardinals/Panthers, time is my enemy though.
        Just torrent it. It should be up on isohunt and the other sites. That's probably your best call. And just avoid the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          LOL yeah it is. People don't really get that, I kinda still stand by it lol. I hate on rural Wisconsin as well compared to Milwaukee. I'm a city slacker for the most part, so the stereotype fits no worries lol outside of North OR, I have seen a lot more of Washington.

I like Tacoma more then Seattle though, and can't stand Olympia. So in that way I guess im not a true "south seatellite"
          I actually lived in Tacoma for 4 months.

Forgive my French, but I thought Tacoma sucks.

I'm not a city guy though, and I don't pine for Seattle. I've also lived in Portland and San Francisco, and Tokyo the past 6 years, but I grew up in Southern Oregon.

I think I like rural places better. It's boring in ways, but at the same time you have to entertain yourself, and there are many opportunities, doing real ****. From riding dirt bikes, to fishing, to running through the woods smoking weed, to chopping wood with axes, to shooting guns.

I'm a rural guy, who moved to the biggest city in the world, and couldn't adjust.

Now I'm faced with having to readjust.

It's a little bit like going to war; with more isolation from one's ilk, but exponentially less risk of dying from an improvised explosive.

Comment

Just torrent it. It should be up on isohunt and the other sites. That's probably your best call. And just avoid the news.
            Come on now, that's not really an option is it, there's no fun in that.

Comment

• Actually Tacoma is alright.

It isn't that bad.

Comment

Come on now, that's not really an option is it, there's no fun in that.
                Live is better, but I do that when I can't catch a fight or game. Just an option.

Comment

Live is better, but I do that when I can't catch a fight or game. Just an option.
                  I could do that with a fight I was semi-interested in.

Not with a 3 hour plus game of NFL through.

Plus the result would be plastered all over social media and news sites, things I need to get me through a working day.

Comment

I actually lived in Tacoma for 4 months.

Forgive my French, but I thought Tacoma sucks.

I'm not a city guy though, and I don't pine for Seattle. I've also lived in Portland and San Francisco, and Tokyo the past 6 years, but I grew up in Southern Oregon.

I think I like rural places better. It's boring in ways, but at the same time you have to entertain yourself, and there are many opportunities, doing real ****. From riding dirt bikes, to fishing, to running through the woods smoking weed, to chopping wood with axes, to shooting guns.

I'm a rural guy, who moved to the biggest city in the world, and couldn't adjust.

Now I'm faced with having to readjust.

It's a little bit like going to war; with more isolation from one's ilk, but exponentially less risk of dying from an improvised explosive.
                    When I was living in Tacoma, 3 or 4 special forces guys from Fort Lewis got busted for conducting a series of bank robberies in Seattle, hehe. They were arrested at the base, with the cash in their possession.

There was also a serial rapist arrested, who was caught when a girl escaped from his torture devises and ran to the neighbor's house. He attempted to burn down his house, and fled, and was arrested with a rental van with fake plates.

Seemed a strange place.

Comment

I could do that with a fight I was semi-interested in.

Not with a 3 hour plus game of NFL through.

Plus the result would be plastered all over social media and news sites, things I need to get me through a working day.
                      Looks like there's only one option then.

I already drank 4 beers and an entire fifth of whiskey, and it's 4am.

Luckily, I'm off tomorrow, have one more beer, and one more fifth. We'll see how long I last.

Comment

Working...
                      X