No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    Claro es solamente que era babosa a la madre a la chingada.

Ben mas joven ella. Chiquita
    So I'm guessing that's finished then?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      So I'm guessing that's finished then?
      Pretty much. I think she ran back to her old boyfriend who works on the 3rd floor of the bank building in lock box.

A manager. Suit and tie guy.

I just don't want to see either person lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Pretty much. I think she ran back to her old boyfriend who works on the 3rd floor of the bank building in lock box.

A manager. Suit and tie guy.

I just don't want to see either person lol
        Lol typical. Broads are nuts, get a real dude and then want a safe dude. She'll get bored of that and be back lol.

Comment

• I had my first bad panic attack in '02.

I've had more occasionally. They can be pretty unpleasant indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            I had my first bad panic attack in '02.

I've had more occasionally. They can be pretty unpleasant indeed.
            I ran out of prescription for anxiolytics. But if I need them I can get anything on the street.

It's better to not need to use them but think. What's worse....panic? Doctors say stress is the leading cause of death.

Benzos fix that problem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I ran out of prescription for anxiolytics. But if I need them I can get anything on the street.

It's better to not need to use them but think. What's worse....panic? Doctors say stress is the leading cause of death.

Benzos fix that problem.
              I've been on benzos short term a couple times.

I've got like a phobia of drugs though.

I think I had ought to have some stocked, just for those times I really need them.

I had some stocked, but then I took them back to where they came from, because I was afraid of drugs.

I had more panic attacks since. I probably should have held on to them. I probably should go get some. But it's difficult to get up to go in and get them.

Comment

• 2 weeks sober. Strong black coffee is the new hit.

Comment

• A friend of mine used to get his "stuff" off a guy he thought was reputable and trustworthy, this happened for like 6 months, his "stuff" seemed very very good. Turns out this mothe****er was putting antidepressants with his "stuff". What a piece of ****.

When my friend found out he stopped. Panic attacks started and for a two week period he seemed on the verge of getting one every single minute. He felt dizzy all day every day. Took him 6 months to get over that. Panic attacks, paranoia, anxiety and insomnia. He said it was hell.

Comment

• It seems pretty ****ing ******ed to get mental health drugs from a street dealer.

You can just go to a hospital or a clinic, and have a doctor prescribe the proper drugs.

In some situations, you can get the drugs for free.

I'd never buy therapeutic drugs off a drug dealer. That just seems ridiculous. And what do you expect to happen?

Did your your friend think his drug dealer was also an MD?

Comment

• In his college days he would party everyweekend if you catch my drift

Comment

Working...
                      X