Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've come to realize that I really lost my mind when my girlfriend left me.

I got kicked out of a chatroom of a leftist talk show the other day, and I also went to a bar yesterday and the bartender wouldn't serve me.

I went to a couple other bars instead.

I've been f u cking up all the time.

Alcohol is the devil.

I think I'll crack another beer.

Comment

• I think 40 or 50 plus people are d i cks. I should hang out with people my own age.

Some 40 or 50 year old guy bought me sashimi last night though at a secondary bar.

I'm really pi ssed off that my girlfriend left me for a 50 year old married guy.

He was giving her work, it's really not good.

That was the second time something like that happened. I hooked up with a hot Japanese girl with big **** once, and some Japanese old guys stole her from me and gave her to a Japanese guy.

It was something which really pi ssed me off.

They are racists.

Comment

• Asians are crazy.

I dated a Chinese girl once also.

It turned out she was my friend's friend's girlfriend (I didn't know), and had like 3 other boyfriends.

She was good in the sack though.

Comment

• When I say Asian, I don't mean it as a skin color, just the society of Asian countries, in my experience. Sorry if that sounds bad.

Comment

• Im totally ****ed. I should go to hospital

Comment

• Ahhh, and everything is back to normal in the lang. Virgil, once again deeply vex'd by Asin women. His white whale so to speak. Or his own failed Vietnamese expedition ala LBJ.

And Welt, belligerent. Hang in there buddy, how much you up to brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Ahhh, and everything is back to normal in the lang. Virgil, once again deeply vex'd by Asin women. His white whale so to speak. Or his own failed Vietnamese expedition ala LBJ.

And Welt, belligerent. Hang in there buddy, how much you up to brother?
                My ex-girlfriend has a stuffed animal of a white wale, which she named after me.

She said she did so, because it's 'absolutely white, and a little fat.'

I'm not fat, and I'm not absolutely white. Asians just have body image issues.

Comment

• And we have a NEW paper champ.

Ironically, Steve Cunningham told me I shouldn't call champs paper champs, because the titles give fighters something to be proud of.

Ironic because Cunningham beat Glazkov and was robbed.

It was in the context of Cunningham calling Wilder unskilled, and saying he'd beat him (on Facebook).

I called Wilder a paper champ, and he basically said you shouldn't say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    My ex-girlfriend has a stuffed animal of a white wale, which she named after me.

She said she did so, because it's 'absolutely white, and a little fat.'

I'm not fat, and I'm not absolutely white. Asians just have body image issues.
                    Oh dear, I just triggered it again, Virgil get out of the flashbacks! I'm drinking some skunk High life. Kinda giving me a headache.

Comment

• I became FB friends with Cunningham after the Fury fight.

I was upset by the foul-filled contest and emailed him on Facebook, then added him as a friend, and talked to him a few times. He's a good guy.

I respect all athletes.

I'm pulling for Szpilka though.

Comment

Working...
                      X