Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only ever did yay a few times. Mostly smoking it on top of weed.

I only snorted it once.

One time my friend offered me some yay, at a time when I was drunk as hell and going through a bad breakup, and I basically got in a fight with him for asking (he was a big guy, and I was really fucking drunk, and he basically just held me down and told me to calm the fuck down).

I don't know man, I'm scared of drugs. I have enough addictions.

Yay isn't that bad. But I've seen a lot of meth freaks in my day in my hometown. That shit is horrible.

Yays alright though. Just seems potentially costly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I only ever did yay a few times. Mostly smoking it on top of weed.

I only snorted it once.

One time my friend offered me some yay, at a time when I was drunk as hell and going through a bad breakup, and I basically got in a fight with him for asking (he was a big guy, and I was really fucking drunk, and he basically just held me down and told me to calm the fuck down).

I don't know man, I'm scared of drugs. I have enough addictions.

Yay isn't that bad. But I've seen a lot of meth freaks in my day in my hometown. That shit is horrible.

Yays alright though. Just seems potentially costly.
      Everyone's brain is different.

Using isn't the end of the world and smoking yeyo on weed is a primo and pointless essentially.

Waste of dope.

Better just to smoke rock but then again you're an adult. Everyone is responsible for their own behavior.

Life is the old west, just f.ucking survive.

Time isn't slowing down for anyone or their decisions.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
        Everyone's brain is different.

Using isn't the end of the world and smoking yeyo on weed is a primo and pointless essentially.

Waste of dope.

Better just to smoke rock but then again you're an adult. Everyone is responsible for their own behavior.

Life is the old west, just f.ucking survive.

Time isn't slowing down for anyone or their decisions.
        There aren't many drugs in Tokyo.

Smoking coke on weed didn't seem like a waste at the time.

It got me more high than usual.

It wasn't my coke, though, either.

There is any kind of drug in Tokyo. But you have to go out of your way to find it. And it is prison time if you get caught with something (even weed).

Comment

• Drank 14 beers earlier during tonight's fights, just drank a bunch of coffee and I'm cracked out off of caffeine.

I can hear colors.

Comment

There aren't many drugs in Tokyo.

Smoking coke on weed didn't seem like a waste at the time.

It got me more high than usual.

It wasn't my coke, though, either.

There is any kind of drug in Tokyo. But you have to go out of your way to find it. And it is prison time if you get caught with something.
            Obviously.

But smoking powder 8% cocaine is worthless compared to close pure or converted to crack.

either way I'm actually the person who wants all of you to quit using drugs if they make you feel bad or guilty.

I grew up dealing in the worst blood money drug circumstances. All drugs, name it....violent crime all that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• The only fear is that my beer goggles were working too well yesterday, and this girl is not as hot as I thought, lol.

But I think she was alright. And I think she spoke English really well.

I was definitely wearing my beer goggles though. I was drunk as hell.

Comment

Obviously.

But smoking powder 8% cocaine is worthless compared to close pure or converted to crack.

either way I'm actually the person who wants all of you to quit using drugs if they make you feel bad or guilty.

I grew up dealing in the worst blood money drug circumstances. All drugs, name it....violent crime all that.
                I'll delete this post if you ask me to, but it sounded like some people tried to rob you, and you fought back, and then you went to prison for it.

Comment

I'll delete this post if you ask me to, but it sounded like some people tried to rob you, and you fought back, and then you went to prison for it.
                  Nah I was caught with 2 ounces of blow and had no lawyer.

When I was 19. They wanted me to talk but I never did.

Comment

Nah I was caught with 2 ounces of blow and had no lawyer.

When I was 19. They wanted me to talk but I never did.
                    Run; you are a G. I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Run; you are a G. I don't care what anyone says.
                      Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

You don't have to delete anything.

I just got out of jail for 2x count terror threat and the DA realized I was defending myself for using a knife despite the initial assault with weapon felony 2 charges.

I maybe would be in forever who knows.

But I'm straight now because I have little sisters. And those two mean everything to me irregardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X