Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Christmas, im gonna have a drink for having all that **** DONE and paid for already. #TMT

I'm so incredibly poor for like a week, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      LOL why I always go fake tree ftw. My stupid ass cat starched our tree like Mac did to Roy. Broke like all the ornaments.

My girl acted like christmas itself died with this one act... Oh well.
      Lmfao that's great. I always go real man, just better lol.

I don't have a star though, fail.

Comment

• War the husk of Roy Jones and Omar Figueroa even though he is probably about to get the Juan Diaz treatment soon. Make weight next time!

Comment

• F ucking hell.

I hate Christmas, but Beer has a nice tree, lol.

It's all shaggy and sh it.

Just the kind of tree I'd expect him to have.

He is way more proactive than me, I'm not meaning this as ish talk.

Comment

• I'm going to have to learn to be more resourceful though, as I'm going to live in the Oregon bush.

I'm thinking I'll hunt squirls for a living.

Maybe I'll go ask for my old gas station job back.

Not quite sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              F ucking hell.

I hate Christmas, but Beer has a nice tree, lol.

It's all shaggy and sh it.

Just the kind of tree I'd expect him to have.

He is way more proactive than me, I'm not meaning this as ish talk.
              I like the ghetto looking trees. Like the one from A Christmas Story. All crooked and ****

Oh and im about to drink.

Comment

• Do Japs celebrate Christmas? They're insanely western, so I wouldn't be shockrised

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                  Do Japs celebrate Christmas? They're insanely western, so I wouldn't be shockrised
                  Yeah, kind of.

They eat fried chicken, which they think is a Christmas thing, eat 'Christmas cake', which they think is a Christmas thing, play annoying Christmas carol elevator music in shops, put lights on trees on public throughways, do Christmas-themed cosplay at the gym, and things like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Yeah, kind of.

They eat fried chicken, which they think is a Christmas thing, eat 'Christmas cake', which they think is a Christmas thing, play annoying Christmas carol elevator music in shops, put lights on trees on public throughways, do Christmas-themed cosplay at the gym, and things like that.
                    So basically a westernized version of it. So sad that a lot of Japan's history & culture gets glossed over because of American influence. Ever since the WW2 conquest.

How's the Japanese puss though? That's on my bucket list to get some out there.

Comment

• Japan sucks and Japanese girls are all like robots.

Mechanical *******s can be nice, but there is nothing original in this place.

Comment

Working...
                      X