Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what it is. Back at it again. :drinkup:

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      I did 2 years in State, and 9 months County.

What I learned is that respect is all there is. You respect someone, or else you get harmed.
      So that explains your prolonged absence from Boxingscene. Good to have you back

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        It is damn good to have that dude back up on here. I been tryin to get R!z back up on here too. If we could get Bringer, Timmy, and Terrel back on here, this place would be poppin for the new years. I saw Panda the other day.

Wish I could bring all the old schoolers back startin with Gully.

Comment

• Who's drinking tonight. I'm staying my ass home. But I'm going to get wasted

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Who's drinking tonight. I'm staying my ass home. But I'm going to get wasted
            Cooking Chicken. .maybe in a bit compa

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I did 2 years in State, and 9 months County.

What I learned is that respect is all there is. You respect someone, or else you get harmed.
              I remember you said something about doing time. Damn Run that sucks, honestly I think your a good dude. We all make mistakes.

Yo and you're a ****ing G

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I was literally in jail.

I got into a fight, and threatened/stabbed a woman and man.

The State understood it was self defense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                Last edited by Run; 12-27-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• My hit lowered from ADW felony to terror threat misdemeanor because I'm not a punk and the system knows it.

Comment

I was literally in jail.

I got into a fight, and threatened/stabbed a woman and man.

The State understood it was self defense.
                    I always thought you would end up inside, but for something a little more disturbing than that

Am glad your back on here tho, you was always a cool poster

Comment

• ive had 120mg of morphine and now on my 4th can of stella.

Just finshed watching that film son of a gun with ewen mcgregor was pretty decent, well worth watching if you aint seen it before lads.

Comment

Working...
                      X