No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Yeah I think I'm going to start soon. A close relative of mine in jail is sucking the life out of my small family again. I'm honestly baffled how this guy keeps draining our energy and pockets while he's in there, but somehow he finds a way. Think I'll treat my nose tonight, too.
    Ouch, I'd probably be that guy if it wasn't for my even crazier brothers. Know how ya feel though, not really but from what my last stint did to my family. I'm at least pretty well reformed, at least I don't do the same stuff that got me in jail before.

Comment

• I am kind whimping out im probably at like 1/3 of a liter of rumple, and I'm already pretty buzzed lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Ouch, I'd probably be that guy if it wasn't for my even crazier brothers. Know how ya feel though, not really but from what my last stint did to my family. I'm at least pretty well reformed, at least I don't do the same stuff that got me in jail before.
        This guy has been a disaster since birth. We spent a ton on his lawyers this last go around and when the lawyer finally secured his deal, he decides it's not good enough and fires the guy. 10 grand down the toilet. Then we hired another guy, 5k up front for him. He someone managed to convince the crown to give him bail if we paid, but then we got to pay for this idiots rent and living expenses when he's out. I wouldn't give a **** if he was a self sustaining criminal and could pay for his own problems, but for all the money this guy has made he's penniless lol. It's amusing at this point.

Comment

This guy has been a disaster since birth. We spent a ton on his lawyers this last go around and when the lawyer finally secured his deal, he decides it's not good enough and fires the guy. 10 grand down the toilet. Then we hired another guy, 5k up front for him. He someone managed to convince the crown to give him bail if we paid, but then we got to pay for this idiots rent and living expenses when he's out. I wouldn't give a **** if he was a self sustaining criminal and could pay for his own problems, but for all the money this guy has made he's penniless lol. It's amusing at this point.
          LOL once again kinda reminds me of myself, but I've always been self sufficent and paid my own bills. So i guess not similar at all lolol. Blanco you really been off the white? And they say a zebra cant change it's stripes . I'm olding out for sure, I'm kinda tired now too. But i got tonight and tomorrow without my girl or the kids, so I will persevere and make it count! C'mon Bscene drunks, join us!

Comment

LOL once again kinda reminds me of myself, but I've always been self sufficent and paid my own bills. So i guess not similar at all lolol. Blanco you really been off the white? And they say a zebra cant change it's stripes . I'm olding out for sure, I'm kinda tired now too. But i got tonight and tomorrow without my girl or the kids, so I will persevere and make it count! C'mon Bscene drunks, join us!
            Yea but you're a young guy, this **** is older than me. We're allowed certain mistakes at that age. But a career criminal should be prepared for the blowback and be able to handle his affairs when it all goes bad. There's no excuse at this age and after squandering literally millions of dollars. Then when he ****s up, and ends up in jail, he can't pay for anything.

And yeah I've been off it for I think three weeks, I'd have to check my log on here to see when I last did it lol. I still drink the same amount of days a week but my intake is way down. I'd love some now though to just shut my brain up, so I don't have to think about anything for a second.

Comment

Yea but you're a young guy, this **** is older than me. We're allowed certain mistakes at that age. But a career criminal should be prepared for the blowback and be able to handle his affairs when it all goes bad. There's no excuse at this age and after squandering literally millions of dollars. Then when he ****s up, and ends up in jail, he can't pay for anything.

And yeah I've been off it for I think three weeks, I'd have to check my log on here to see when I last did it lol. I still drink the same amount of days a week but my intake is way down. I'd love some now though to just shut my brain up, so I don't have to think about anything for a second.
              Yeah, sounds like now would be the good time for some blow and beers, just avoid the hard stuff. That'll just make you brood on the hard stuff. Sorry to hear about that man. Sounds stressful for sure.

Comment

Yeah, sounds like now would be the good time for some blow and beers, just avoid the hard stuff. That'll just make you brood on the hard stuff. Sorry to hear about that man. Sounds stressful for sure.
                Yeah I think it's time to indulge. About ten years ago he came to live with me because he skipped out on a warrant. So he was living on my couch and the prick would steal all my coke. I had quite a big amount so small amounts weren't noticed but then one time he jacked half an ounce to sell lol. I confronted him and he told me he'd pay me back, which he never did lol. This would continue on for the time he stayed with me, probably ripped me off for ten grand lol. This is actually therapeutic I'm having a good laugh about this guy now, thanks.

Comment

Yeah I think it's time to indulge. About ten years ago he came to live with me because he skipped out on a warrant. So he was living on my couch and the prick would steal all my coke. I had quite a big amount so small amounts weren't noticed but then one time he jacked half an ounce to sell lol. I confronted him and he told me he'd pay me back, which he never did lol. This would continue on for the time he stayed with me, probably ripped me off for ten grand lol. This is actually therapeutic I'm having a good laugh about this guy now, thanks.
                  Haha i guess it's the litle things that count. Might as well, blanco. I'm still powering on somehow tonight lol. And it's not even 6pm here yet haha.

Comment

Haha i guess it's the litle things that count. Might as well, blanco. I'm still powering on somehow tonight lol. And it's not even 6pm here yet haha.
                    Lol I don't know how you day drink. It totally wipes me out.

Comment

• hah the thing is I haven't in a while, so my tolerance is way down. Go back a few months, and this ain't nothing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X