Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/9330197.htm

£16.99 join the revolution. ****ing great mate, fire on, beers flowing and the darts on.
    The burds getting texted and told to get me that for christmas

Il start watching the darts once we get into the bizness end of things, watching the edinburgh rugby game at the moment.

Comment

• Anybody ever tried Hever lee?? its a belgian premium lager, keep hearing alot of good reviews about this lager, im going hunting for it tomorrow in the supermarkets, gona try a few german supermarkets like aldi and lidl, hopefully they stock it.

Last edited by Rocky...; 12-19-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Anybody ever tried Hever lee?? its a belgian premium lager, keep hearing alot of good reviews about this lager, im going hunting for it tomorrow in the supermarkets, gona try a few german supermarkets like aldi and lidl, hopefully they stock it.

I'm gonna look for it now, goin out to grab some beers. I'm definitely grabbing one if these though.

Comment

• Switched to Red Wine and sleeping pills. It has a calming effect when stressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I'm gonna look for it now, goin out to grab some beers. I'm definitely grabbing one if these though.

Never had that m8, it any good?

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Switched to Red Wine and sleeping pills. It has a calming effect when stressed.
            What sleeping pills you taking, zops or moggies?

Comment

• Big up Manchester, we don't play games *****.

Comment

• You a manc Ehrmantraut ??? my brother stays in manchester are you united or city?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  You a manc Ehrmantraut ??? my brother stays in manchester are you united or city?
                  Red lad.

And I was joking with that song, was just pissing my sides at that guy in it rapping who looks like Mickey Maguire off Shameless.

Comment

• Your brothers not 50 is he?. I actually know a Scottish guy that lives here, there's not many of them .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Red lad.

And I was joking with that song, was just pissing my sides at that guy in it rapping who looks like Mickey Maguire off Shameless.
                      Good lad

Shameless utter brilliant, paddy macguire was the man

Comment

Working...
                      X