No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Wow man that's awesome stuff if I'm ever in Canada, im crashing on the roof I'll bring a tent.
    You can take one of the other bedrooms. We only get high and drunk on the roof lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      You can take one of the other bedrooms. We only get high and drunk on the roof lol.
      Lol same here, my roof is nothing special though. Prob filled with asbestos, only the finest.

Comment

• Just cracked open a bottle.

Where are all my fellow alcoholics at?

And man what's what dudes getting dumped all over by chicks lately?

I was hanging with my boy about an hour ago, and this mother****er bursts into tears because this chick he was seeing for 3 weeks didn't want to see him anymore.

I mean BURSTS into tears. I know we joke a lot about beta **** on here, but guys; I have never seen anything like that.

Comment

• Haha three weeks haha. Unreal. Yeah, I'm about to get ready and hit the bar shortly. I haven't done coke in over two weeks and it's amazing how **** my tolerance is lol. The other day when I drank all day was an anomaly because four beers and I'm nice now. Certainly great on the pocket.

Comment

• One cube, or two? **** it. I'll go with two. Makes the crown last longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Haha three weeks haha. Unreal. Yeah, I'm about to get ready and hit the bar shortly. I haven't done coke in over two weeks and it's amazing how **** my tolerance is lol. The other day when I drank all day was an anomaly because four beers and I'm nice now. Certainly great on the pocket.
              I couldn't believe it. ****ing ultimate beta. I didn't even know what to say.

3 ****ing weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                One cube, or two? **** it. I'll go with two. Makes the crown last longer.
                Aw snap Chief in the building!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Aw snap Chief in the building!
                  Wuhdup Beercleezy mah homie? How you been leatherneck?

Comment

One cube, or two? **** it. I'll go with two. Makes the crown last longer.
                    Did someone hack this account? I heard mrs. Chief shut down any leisure Activities after big chief drank her booze stash
                    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I couldn't believe it. ****ing ultimate beta. I didn't even know what to say.

3 ****ing weeks
                    That is the ultimate. Wow.

Comment

Wuhdup Beercleezy mah homie? How you been leatherneck?
                      Im good my man, same **** new day. Work, watch my friend burst into tears like a fool over some chick , get home and drink.

Haven't seen you on here in a while

Comment

Working...
                      X