Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    You okay, man? Why blood?
    I've been coughing like nonstop for 3 days, thought it was just my bronchitis that is like reccuring but then my kid started getting real sick, and i got worse and they found that nah it was strep, It's probably just that I tore a little hole in my bronchial chord with the coughing and barfing. More so the coughing though.

So the tale of the tape is:

Beer 6'2, 190
    Rudyo 6'0, 138

Yeesh, I'm need some PEDs to gain back some weight, but thats all good. I'll start the cycle or get my Harry Greb on.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 09-18-2015, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I've been coughing like nonstop for 3 days, thought it was just my bronchitis that is like reccuring but then my kid started getting real sick, and i got worse and they found that nah it was strep, It's probably just that I tore a little hole in my bronchial chord with the coughing and barfing. More so the coughing though.

So the tale of the tape is:

Beer 6'2, 190
      Rudyo 6'0, 138

Yeesh, I'm need some PEDs to gain back some weight, but thats all good. I'll start the cycle
      Lol okay, if it's from the strep then cool. Hahhaha@because of barfing.

Damn. Beer is a cruiserweight and you're the reincarnation of Chico corrales lol. I still have faith in you. Back in the day I sparred with my buddy who was around 5'4, 135. He actually trained and would beat the **** out of me and I was 5'11 170. Sometimes I'd mauled him and overwhelm him, but usually he'd outbox me and dish out a beating.

Comment

• I'm usally 10-15 lbs heavier, so no fear Blanco. I just gotta get past that Marine death punch with my mauling style and pure cheating.

Or else I'm gonna get starched.

Comment

• Let's load your gloves and get you on some anadrol. We'll have you snort those pills instead of the conventional way.

Comment

• I'm digging where this is headed, cause you know Beer will probably be super powered up with cat hormones and ****, or some secret military upgrades. We'll just do the floyd route and like IV myself full of masking agents right at the end, I'll give up the 10% to be Bscenes new hope... I have a feeling I might be a Gabe Rosado for Beer's loco ass doe.

Comment

I'm digging where this is headed, cause you know Beer will probably be super powered up with cat hormones and ****, or some secret military upgrades. We'll just do the floyd route and like IV myself full of masking agents right at the end, I'll give up the 10% to be Bscenes new hope... I have a feeling I might be a Gabe Rosado for Beer's loco ass doe.
              I won't allow drug testing for this bout. That will allow u to get away with peds and recreational drugs lol. I'm crashing bro, hopefully that strep passes soon.

Comment

LOL I forgot about that sig. Nah no xanax (ran out), but I got a mess of codeine which is like the only reason I can even type or talk a little bit. A drunk lang outing would be legendary. So beer you okay with this?

BG= Ref
                Judges= El Blanco, Mustang and Virgil?

Ring size is up to you, we'll give you 65-35 split. but BG is gonna need to do his job. I'm getting dirty as hell in this matchup to make up for my absolute lack of strength and ganglyness.
                I'm an expert judge, so no worries.

I scored Mayweather-Berto 6-6, for example.

I'm also perfectly willing to be bought.

I'm your man, mayn.

Comment

• Just told my girlfriend, I think I may have to go away for a while.

Till I can get these demons out.

She told me she will always wait for me.

She is a sweetheart.

She's now making me Vietnamese food.

This is still pretty hard.

Comment

• I have been so ****ing stressed out, I started to lose my ****ing vision.

Not even joking.

I've never worn glasses and always had perfect vision.

For like the past week my vision has been all blurry and ****. On the drink as well as off. My vision seems to be returning.

I don't want glasses.

I kind of feel like it was stress induced.

Not sure though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I have been so ****ing stressed out, I started to lose my ****ing vision.

Not even joking.

I've never worn glasses and always had perfect vision.

For like the past week my vision has been all blurry and ****. On the drink as well as off. My vision seems to be returning.

I don't want glasses.

I kind of feel like it was stress induced.

Not sure though.
                      Man up, finally

Comment

Working...
                      X