No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    LOL I forgot about that sig. Nah no xanax (ran out), but I got a mess of codeine which is like the only reason I can even type or talk a little bit. A drunk lang outing would be legendary. So beer you okay with this?

BG= Ref
    Judges= El Blanco, Mustang and Virgil?

Ring size is up to you, we'll give you 65-35 split. but BG is gonna need to do his job. I'm getting dirty as hell in this matchup to make up for my absolute lack of strength and ganglyness.
    Hahaha yeah man, how tall are you and what do you normally weigh?

I'm 6'2 and like 190 but I'm fat (not really but from my military days im gross)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Hahaha yeah man, how tall are you and what do you normally weigh?

I'm 6'2 and like 190 but I'm fat (not really but from my military days im gross)
      I'm probably like 6'1 (I claim 6'2 but im probably more 6'0 or 6'1) and usually 150-55ish. Right now about 10 lbs less then that at least, but I can bulk up a little lol. I'm just a scrawny little punk, but I'll go to big bear lol. Like I said, im coming dirty though to make up for that size advantage
      Last edited by Rudyo; 09-17-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Tim Bradley/B-Hop style headbutts on the way too. We cutting up dem eyes.

Comment

Tim Bradley/B-Hop style headbutts on the way too. We cutting up dem eyes.
          Hey I get dirty too doe.

I'm gonna watch Ward and Hopkins fights before we tango.

Salido too. I'll punch your balls into your stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Hey I get dirty too doe.

I'm gonna watch Ward and Hopkins fights before we tango.

Salido too. I'll punch your balls into your stomach.
            I want Taffer as my cornerman, along with Atlas. We're going for the most angry corner of all time. "I shook up the scene!!!!"- After I liver shot KO the people champs Beer****les. Fuccckkk like 35lbs difference, okay i really gotta get my rocky on.

Comment

• or rely on some shady judging by Virgil and Mustang.

Comment

• **** I need a corner. Hmmmm...

Comment

• Someone needs to put up the cash for this scrap

Comment

• LOL the rudyo household holds so much vomit smell and mucus that it's unreal. Personally I'm coughing up blood... smh this is gonna push back the training camp. I best not come in dry like Alvarado.

BTW: I actually weighed myself, 138 lol. God damn, people are right maybe I am like dying haha.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 09-18-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

LOL the rudyo household holds so much vomit smell and mucus that it's unreal. Personally I'm coughing up blood... smh this is gonna push back the training camp. I best not come in dry like Alvarado.
                      You okay, man? Why blood?

Comment

Working...
                      X