Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Oh, so it's your crackhouse?

I think you should definitely keep up your enterprise in that case .

Unless you start being hounded or something, that'd be a time to shut it down potentially .

I'd keep the keys away from her.

She could potentially blow the whole operation.
    LOL I wish, damn son we'd wouldn't be in an apartment then. we could have a penthouse. IDK if shed even care about that, she used to be a wild child and knows what she signed up for, bringing a lil Rudyo into this earth. Before she was my GF/babies mamma in waiting, she was like my best friend for 8 years, so she knows the crazy side of me. Doubt she'd be suprised if she found a crackhouse lol.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 09-10-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Although crack ain't really in style up here currently anyways, but my apartment is in the hood so crack would always be a lucrative trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        LOL I wish, damn son we'd wouldn't be in an apartment then. we could have a penthouse. IDK if shed even care about that, she used to be a wild child and knows what she signed up for, bringing a lil Rudyo into this earth. Before she was my GF/babies mamma in waiting, she was like my best friend for 8 years, so she knows the crazy side of me. Doubt she'd be suprised if she found a crackhouse lol.
        Yeah like my relationship. It was a long time in coming.

I did f u ck her on like our first or second or fifth or something date, 6 years ago.

I wish I could slang crack from my side apartment, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Yeah like my relationship. It was a long time in coming.

I did f u ck her on like our first or second or fifth or something date, 6 years ago.

I wish I could slang crack from my side apartment, too.
          Ahhh the benefits of being the king

Me and my girl were for the longest time just kinda weirdly close **** buddies, cause one of us was always in a relationship and when either of us break up or go on a break, it was open season. Which always caused problems in said relationships, i think about 2 or 3 of my exs called her screaming cause they were jealous. Her boyfriends always hated me, eventually after I finally kinda cleaned up my act we just said **** it lol.

Comment

• That's true love, Kadyo.

(Aka Rudyo.)

(Just joking.)

Comment

• A good friend of mine, who is a Japanese girl, said some **** to me once.

I told her about everything. Me getting with other girls. Her getting with other guys.

She said to me that the score is that nobody can keep you apart. That is true love.

Tis what she said.

Comment

• Hallmark moment lol. Makes sense though, me and my girl have done some real dirty **** to spite each other. But we always end up back together, like the story of every married 30 something parents in the USA. On the way... lol. The only reason we are still together is cause we started as friends doe, it does help sometimes.

Comment

• Hello degenerates!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Hello degenerates!
                    Que pasa amigo

I def drank too much last night .. showed up 2 hours late to work ... I was struggling today, so it only makes sense that I'm in here drinking again

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      Que pasa amigo

I def drank too much last night .. showed up 2 hours late to work ... I was struggling today, so it only makes sense that I'm in here drinking again
                      Option of last resort, drink more and hope for the best.. and to be able to keep it down.

Comment

Working...
                      X