Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    Cbruh should own STAKE in Crown by now. Lol
    Right youd figure they'd at least send me a gotdamn crownbag quilt as much as I buy they ****. But its all to the good as I have tasted every crown known to man, and THAT in itself is rewarding enough.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Lol man loves his crown. In all seriousness try a rye mojito, ****in great drink.
    Will do teh blanc mah homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      my beer / liquor store is right down the road ... they def know me by full name there
      I had three stores, one in beltsville, one in Laurel, and one in burtonsville that k ew ya potna and weapon of choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Right youd figure they'd at least send me a gotdamn crownbag quilt as much as I buy they ****. But its all to the good as I have tasted every crown known to man, and THAT in itself is rewarding enough.

Will do teh blanc mah homie.
        They atleast give the bags out down there tho, right chief?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          They atleast give the bags out down there tho, right chief?

Yes indeed bruh, you bettah know it. I just got that regal Apple Crown last week. Green bag is in the collection good sir.

Comment

• I do believe I have a crown royal cask no 16 bag upstairs somewhere.

Comment

I do believe I have a crown royal cask no 16 bag upstairs somewhere.
              Damn chief, when you invitin ole blanquito over lol what state you in? Ill make sure my next layover is there lol

Comment

Damn chief, when you invitin ole blanquito over lol what state you in? Ill make sure my next layover is there lol
                You are always welcome in the great state of Texas my man. Im right here in San Antonio aka the countdown. I come from the school of if I drink you drive. Long live Walt Liquor!

Comment

You are always welcome in the great state of Texas my man. Im right here in San Antonio aka the countdown. I come from the school of if I drink you drive. Long live Walt Liquor!
                  **** seriously? My good buddy was just there fr some work conference and is planning to go back in January and asked me to come along. If a guy looking like this

Shows up, tell the mrs it's cool it's just ya boy blanquito haha

Comment

**** seriously? My good buddy was just there fr some work conference and is planning to go back in January and asked me to come along. If a guy looking like this

Shows up, tell the mrs it's cool it's just ya boy blanquito haha
                    **** blancs its all to the good bruh. That just mean I aint gotta worry bout gettin kidnapped by the cartel nor do I have to worry bout some ol bull**** ass home invasion type monkey ****. Lol.

Comment

**** blancs its all to the good bruh. That just mean I aint gotta worry bout gettin kidnapped by the cartel nor do I have to worry bout some ol bull**** ass home invasion type monkey ****. Lol.
                      Right on chief, the funny thing is my girl refuses to go to Mexico because of the way I look lol

Comment

Working...
                      X