Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Il stick with cancun
    Yeah, prob best bet. Has all the seediness, but still a sense of not Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      Yeah, prob best bet. Has all the seediness, but still a sense of not Mexico.
      thats true, i always laugh when people say they have been to mexico technically yeah you have, but its a tourist resort, full of americans, brits, canadians etc, im the type of **** that would rather go to tijuana and experince the real mexico, who knows mayby when **** sorts its self out in mexico i might get the chance before i get old and die

Comment

thats true, i always laugh when people say they have been to mexico technically yeah you have, but its a tourist resort, full of americans, brits, canadians etc, im the type of **** that would rather go to tijuana and experince the real mexico, who knows mayby when **** sorts its self out in mexico i might get the chance before i get old and die
        I mean like I said, the dangerousness is a little out of hand, but thats coming from someones whos dad was shot to death in mexico. Sinaloa is kinda yokel mexico anyways, TJ would be more fun. Or Guadalajara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          I mean like I said, the dangerousness is a little out of hand, but thats coming from someones whos dad was shot to death in mexico. Sinaloa is kinda yokel mexico anyways, TJ would be more fun. Or Guadalajara.
          Fcuking hell bro, sorry to hear that, thats fcuked up man, well im going to head off out to the boozer get a drink with the lads and cheer on switzerland, enjoy the rest of your hoilday and hope you return home safe lad

Comment

• Any **** having a booze?? or am i all on my own

Comment

• I'm a **** having booze.

I got a leftover whiskey bottle.

Breakfast in a bottle.

There's suppose to be a typhoon coming through these parts anytime today.

My girl just went to work in central Tokyo.

I told her be careful, watch out for terrified idiots in cars if/when the storm hits, and call and reserve a hotel immediately if it starts to look bad (people are going to swarm the hotels today if things look bad).

If the storm hits hard the trains will stop, and she could end up stranded.

By the way, I prefer this version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                I'm a **** having booze.

I got a leftover whiskey bottle.

Breakfast in a bottle.

There's suppose to be a typhoon coming through these parts anytime today.

My girl just went to work in central Tokyo.

I told her be careful, watch out for terrified idiots in cars if/when the storm hits, and call and reserve a hotel immediately if it starts to look bad (people are going to swarm the hotels today if things look bad).

If the storm hits hard the trains will stop, and she could end up stranded.

By the way, I prefer this version.

Love it lad glad you poped in, is your a girl a whore by the way???

Comment

• I was with my Japanese friend once. There were typhoon warnings. We went for a quick beer and food run, and the storm hit full force.

My friend had his foot run over by a terrified idiot in a car, trying to make it home quick.

He sat on the sidewalk moaning for a few moments, then got up and went on, leaving me to talk to the driver and witnesses. They were like, 'hey, go stop that guy. Is that your friend?'

I was like, 'yeah that's my friend. I can't really stop him. This is how he is. Oh hey, Imma take off. There's this storm here, and ish.'

Comment

Love it lad glad you poped in, is your a girl a whore by the way???
                    I got nothing against whores, and I like to spend time with them now and then.

But no she isn't.

She's a very smart, talented, educated, cute, and successful lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I got nothing against whores, and I like to spend time with them now and then.

But no she isn't.

She's a very smart, talented, educated, cute, and successful lady.
                      Im not judgeing bro, ive been with plenty in thailand, and they are a amazing, i would recomend every man vists thailand before they die

Glad shes the real deal tho, and wish you all the best

Comment

Working...
                      X