No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yeah man I picked up some earlier, my girl brought over the brews I wasn't even trying to drink today.

I'm having 2 more and saving the rest for this weekend.
    You're good buddy, as long as your skin isn't yellow or your eyes, keep it goin lol

Comment

• The jaundiceeeee.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        You're good buddy, as long as your skin isn't yellow or your eyes, keep it goin lol
        yeah man I'm not there yet. I googled all that earlier. ****ing WebMD said I was basically dying lmao.

Worst site ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          The jaundiceeeee.
          Damn that girl in your sig is tripping

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Damn that girl in your sig is tripping
            LOL when i found it I had to put it in my sig. <3 drugs, and <3 indian girls. True love.

Comment

• I'm finally in the fatherland.

I missed my connecting flight. But they put me on the next flight free of charge.

Here's what happened. I arrived in Seattle and had an 8 hour layover.

I went out and drank a few beers.

I went to the airport and took a good long ****.

I was in the stall so long that the guy in the stall next to me being sucked off by a young boy didn't know I was there.

That was one of the most disturbing things I ever experienced.

Then I went outside and found a guy with some weed and had him smoke me out.

I've almost not smoked weed in 3 years. And it was like 5am in Japan at that point.

I made it to my flight but I was too wasted to board. I told them, sorry guys. I'm really ****ed up. I drank and smoked weed. I want to board but you guys are probably right.

Then I went to sleep on a bench and got the next flight.

I told my mom that I went outside and got high and passed out on a bench and I ****ed up, but it was the weed and jetlag.

Actually I was there for my flight, but I was too ****ed up.

For the record, in Japan that wouldn't have happened (you are allowed to get as drunk as you want there. Weed isn't really a go though.)

Comment

• I was literally sitting on the john. I like to take a good long **** in the morning. Some guy entered the stall next to me and was talking to a kid. The kid spoke English with an accent. The guy was being really strict and like commanding him.

I got the **** out of there as fast as I could. I couldn't take it. I immediately went and found a security guard and told him about it. I then regretted the fact that I didn't climb over the stall and shank that guy.

Comment

• My mom gave me **** for getting high on marijuana.

Oh well **** it. And I plan to get high on marijuana many more times.

It's also legal in Washington, and Oregon now. So that gave me leeway to tell the airport people, 'I'm sorry guys. I'm really wasted. I had some beers, and smoked some herb, and I haven't smoked in a long time, and it was pretty decent ****.'

They told me, 'we aren't going to be able to put you on this plane. But you can get on the next one. Go have a rest on that bench over there.'

It was the weed that did me.

I don't get to smoke in Japan and it was good ****.

Comment

• lol Virgil the lightweight.

Comment

• Beer festival all weekend in Cooperstown, NY. No internet access.

Adios you drunks, go shove a bottle of champagne up ye fookin' arses.

Comment

Working...
                      X