No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    LOL fun beer will pop back up, guranteed. Watching serena for some reason now...

I was watching Modern Family, that show cracks me up.

I think Serena is on the juice

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I was watching Modern Family, that show cracks me up.

I think Serena is on the juice
      She kinda scares me, shes like way to into it. She'd beta me ASAP.

Comment

She kinda scares me, shes like way to into it. She'd beta me ASAP.

That b*tch has a bigger c0ck than anybody on BoxingScene

Comment

That b*tch has a bigger c0ck than anybody on BoxingScene
          Those grunts . I know she'd be like the same size as me too, which is terrifying. I might have a couple inches on her, but she is solid muscle. Nothing more dangerous then a girl who can fight.

Comment

Those grunts . I know she'd be like the same size as me too, which is terrifying. I might have a couple inches on her, but she is solid muscle. Nothing more dangerous then a girl who can fight.
            Imagine she hits you with a tennis racket.

That would KILL.

I was watching that sports science thing on ESPN, she has some crazy stats I can't remember them doe.

Comment

Imagine she hits you with a tennis racket.

That would KILL.

I was watching that sports science thing on ESPN, she has some crazy stats I can't remember them doe.
              **** she probably wouldn't even need the actual racket, like serve style to the balls. That ***** hit a ball that went 122 mph. Back of her hand to the nards is

Comment

**** she probably wouldn't even need the actual racket, like serve style to the balls. That ***** hit a ball that went 122 mph. Back of her hand to the nards is
                Yeah honestly it was some **** like that, she hits a ball like a MLB pitcher throws it around 90 mph.

Idk I could be wrong im starting to feel pretty drunk. Derp mode: on

Comment

Yeah honestly it was some **** like that, she hits a ball like a MLB pitcher throws it around 90 mph.

Idk I could be wrong im starting to feel pretty drunk. Derp mode: on
                  Yeah it was 122 just a few mins ago, this white girl is sad as hell. She hit like a 122 and then like let out a war chant "LEETS GO" or something and the white girl is shook. LOL i never watch tennis.

Comment

Yeah it was 122 just a few mins ago, this white girl is sad as hell. She hit like a 122 and then like let out a war chant "LEETS GO" or something and the white girl is shook. LOL i never watch tennis.
                    Dammit that girl Ashley is coming over.

My friend encouraged me to invite her, so I did hoping she would say no but she's on her way.

My friends staying at my place for a couple weeks he just got out of the Army, he was just a computer guy doe. F*ggot

Comment

Dammit that girl Ashley is coming over.

My friend encouraged me to invite her, so I did hoping she would say no but she's on her way.

My friends staying at my place for a couple weeks he just got out of the Army, he was just a computer guy doe. F*ggot
                      YES that means cool beer bro is on the way! You should go full PTSD there, and put your friend on the spot so he has to admit he was an army "nerd" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X