• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is a pint in your local?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      How much is a pint in your local?.
      Well in the States......pints aren't really the standard. But if you order a draft (it's either a pint or 12oz mug).....somewhere around $3.50 or 4 bucks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• On the drink watching half naked ****s bowl on Cinemax. I think its fake ****. Horrible.
        Last edited by Derranged; 11-01-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          On the drink watching half naked ****s bowl on Cinemax. I think its fake ****. Horrible.
          Thank you for the avatar.

Counselor......is that you?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            How much is a pint in your local?.
            Domestic beer is around 6 bucks, imports and craft will run between 7-9 bucks. Absolutely ridiculous. To make matters worse, most bars don't keep their lines clean so the beer doesn't even taste that great. I usually just drink rye mojitos, rye and diet coke or bottles of beer. Draft is usually ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Domestic beer is around 6 bucks, imports and craft will run between 7-9 bucks. Absolutely ridiculous. To make matters worse, most bars don't keep their lines clean so the beer doesn't even taste that great. I usually just drink rye mojitos, rye and diet coke or bottles of beer. Draft is usually ****.
              I don't care about booze price.....but.

I'm thinking about Canada for living. I want out of here.

I thought about Vancouver or somewhere remote/wooded.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I don't care about booze price.....but.

I'm thinking about Canada for living. I want out of here.

I thought about Vancouver or somewhere remote/wooded.
                Lots of jobs in British Colombia, Alberta(fort mcmurray, calgary) and Saskatchewan(Saskatoon). Vancouver, the major city of British Colombia, is like any big city in the states, housing prices are out of control and its rife with junkies. That being said there are other great cities in b.c. As long as you can handle the cold, check out the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan. They are booming provinces, growing rapidly and have a lot to offer.

Comment

• OP is a certified ****sexual in disguise.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Jesus Christ that's scandalous.

Comment

• I drink, until I die.

Comment

Working...
                      X