Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you pour a cup, of brown Crown, whilst S.E. Cupp hits the ground, to go down, on you as she cups your ballsack, giving you a hulluva hummer all the way around?

Can I get a drunken "Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!" Lounge Drunkards?

Comment

• dark liquor is gross my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        dark liquor is gross my brother.
        Gotdamnit Rud. You're spossed to roll with it, and here you go doing the drunk uncle and ****in it all up.

Im black, so I like liquor closer to the color of my own people. #No racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Gotdamnit Rud. You're spossed to roll with it, and here you go doing the drunk uncle and ****in it all up.

Im black, so I like liquor closer to the color of my own people. #No racist.
          Sorry unc,(because you're old ) I just had to be true. I betray my own people (or half of it) by going clear, but it's a lot less gross then that fire, and taste of hard liquor.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              Sorry unc,(because you're old ) I just had to be true. I betray my own people (or half of it) by going clear, but it's a lot less gross then that fire, and taste of hard liquor.
              As long as you remain true to you, I can dig it like tha devil Rud mah potna.

You should mix your vodka with tequila so you can stay true to heritage. Now what about S.E.Cupp. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Ahhhhh. The Blancz sees what Im talkin bout.

A lil teeth scrape aint never hurt nobody. Shiet just adds character.

Comment

Ahhhhh. The Blancz sees what Im talkin bout.

A lil teeth scrape aint never hurt nobody. Shiet just adds character.

One of the few women who looks better with glasses

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    One of the few women who looks better with glasses
                    Is it woman cruelty to want to d1ck smack her hard as ****, knock her glasses crooked, and then shove man meat in her mouth with slight teeth graze whilst her glasses remain crooked on her face, forcefully while grabbing a hand full of hair? **** out of course.

Comment

Is it woman cruelty to want to d1ck smack her hard as ****, knock her glasses crooked, and then shove man meat in her mouth with slight teeth graze whilst her glasses remain crooked on her face, forcefully while grabbing a hand full of hair? **** out of course.
                      Hahaha one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Who could blame ya, that's the only way to treat a woman in the bedroom lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X