No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Its goin Rudsizzle mah homie. Im hell excited for you bruh. You have to feeling all kinds of emotions right now knowing you get to meet you, yet again. Whatchu up to potna? I aint posted much, but I lurk everyday.
    Not as active, but ya know i am starting to feel that **** coming. Drinking on some gin tonight. Hopefully catch up to ya soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      Not as active, but ya know i am starting to feel that **** coming. Drinking on some gin tonight. Hopefully catch up to ya soon.
      What kind of Gin? I have a secret love affair with Gin, but Mrs. Chief cant stand the smell of it so I never partake anymore. Im around mah dude, all you gotta do is hit me in a quote and Ill respond potna.

Jammin some Minnie right now, sippin Crown, just maxin and relaxin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barn View Post
        Drinking some Heineken, anyone in?
        Skunky tasting Dutch beer? Pitcher please!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          My mutha****in potna BG!!!!!!!!! Whats happenin bruh? How you been? Get off skunk and sip Crown.

Comment

Yea Heineken is bad, so is most Dutch beer, it all has that similar overly malted taste.

I hate Monday's, it reminds of how little work I did the previous week lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Yea Heineken is bad, so is most Dutch beer, it all has that similar overly malted taste.

Why do today, what you can make another muh****a do tomorrow. That's how the sayin goes yea?

Comment

Why do today, what you can make another muh****a do tomorrow. That's how the sayin goes yea?
                Lol that's the saying and the story of my summer. I've probably lost a bit of money this summer living that motto a little too much.

Comment

My mutha****in potna BG!!!!!!!!! Whats happenin bruh? How you been? Get off skunk and sip Crown.
                  Doing aight, bruh. I got annihilated once off the cognac about 12 years ago and that was the last time. I woke up drunk the next day until the hangover set in and the sickness began

These dayz I usually just stick to the beer or, sometimes, tequila

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

I used to like Heineken when I was 17-18 years old, and didn't know any better. If I drink Heineken now, I'm like this is ****in' skunk beer. Why would anyone want to drink beer that tastes skunky?

Comment

Doing aight, bruh. I got annihilated once off the cognac about 12 years ago and that was the last time. I woke up drunk the next day until the hangover set in and the sickness began

These dayz I usually just stick to the beer or, sometimes, tequila

I used to like Heineken when I was 17-18 years old, and didn't know any better. If I drink Heineken now, I'm like this is ****in' skunk beer. Why would anyone want to drink beer that tastes skunky?
                    same here, even on tap it has an off taste. Green bottles are hit or miss, sometimes there's no skunk in Pilsner urquell or Stella, but Heineken seems to always have that stank. Now I need a beer lol not Heineken.

Comment

• Got into the gals wine stash and feeling great now.

Comment

Working...
                      X