No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    LOL for shame guys stealing the girls drinks? I haven't had a chance to for about 6 months, and what she normally drinks is nasty anyways lol.

Have some chivalry
    hey rudyo whats the best mexican beer???

Ive drank sol lager, corona, Modelo especial, Pacifico Clara

Out them 4 i would say Modelo was the best, ive not tried that dos equis that everyboy goes on about, cant get it here in the uk.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Yoooooooooooo, I used to make "beats" in my youth and I actually used that track. Love Barry white.
      LOL that is my jam. LOL see i kinda got this weird thing, it kinda reminds me of those people on shows who like survival prep for stuff, I ALWAYS got at least 2 bottles here. Mainly cause im lazy but its a good system, plus when she can, my girl drinks tequilla, which is like my kryptonite. I always barf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        hey rudyo whats the best mexican beer???

Ive drank sol lager, corona, Modelo especial, Pacifico Clara

Out them 4 i would say Modelo was the best, ive not tried that dos equis that everyboy goes on about, cant get it here in the uk.
        I usually go Modelo or Tecate, im not the one to ask here for that. I rarely drink beer.. El Blanco help the man out!

Comment

I usually go Modelo or Tecate, im not the one to ask here for that. I rarely drink beer.. El Blanco help the man out!
          sorry man, i thought you was a beer man

Comment

LOL for shame guys stealing the girls drinks? I haven't had a chance to for about 6 months, and what she normally drinks is nasty anyways lol.

Have some chivalry.
            I have chivalry Rudz mah homie. I kiss her on the neck behind her ear before I smash it form the back.

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Good stuff cheif ma man, same goes to yourself, if you ever come to scotland wich i think you should, give me a shout and il look after you, be plenty good whisky to be drunk
            I have to get to yall. You all have the best scotch in the world. I just need it peaty as ****. Like Lagavulin times 10.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Hahaha Ima try that chief. And yea, I'm dying for that fried chicken as well. What does she fry? Thighs and drums, or breasts too?

lol you always underestimate how much you need. You think, okay, this 12 pack is enough, next thing you know you're drinking her wine from Argentina lol
            Drummets and wings. And Blancz mah homie she is soooooooooo bonified bruh. She's a dark meater, and Imma white meater, go figure. When we hit Popeyes we be kilin um, cause I order white spicy, and she orders dark mild.

Argentina??????? You a bad muthfuvcka bruh.

Comment

• Lol dos Equis is utter ****e, rocky. Worse than corona, not to mention Mexican beers have the highest percentage of fecal matter in their beers, true story look it up.

Yeah rud, I usually just buy for that day, I have a terrible high tolerance when the snow storm starts, it's a bad idea to keep a stock, might not go to bed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                sorry man, i thought you was a beer man
                There are plenty of them here who should help ya, im a cheap clear liquor man. Sorry to dissapoint ya. Corona is a travesty to beer, ill tell ya that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

I have to get to yall. You all have the best scotch in the world. I just need it peaty as ****. Like Lagavulin times 10.

we do indeed man, you ever tried Laphroaig? alot of ****s i know who are big whisky drinkers love that, ive got a m8 who works with diageo he gets a discount on all the whiskys and gets plenty freebies.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Lol dos Equis is utter ****e, rocky. Worse than corona, not to mention Mexican beers have the highest percentage of fecal matter in their beers, true story look it up.

Yeah rud, I usually just buy for that day, I have a terrible high tolerance when the snow storm starts, it's a bad idea to keep a stock, might not go to bed lol
                    The adverts look good

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    There are plenty of them here who should help ya, im a cheap clear liquor man. Sorry to dissapoint ya. Corona is a travesty to beer, ill tell ya that.
                    Yeah corona is ****, tho il drink it if theirs nothing else

Comment

• I feel like all this beta threads and bannings that I need to get banned soon. I've only been once, and I keep gettng my sigs taken down but i am a beta, cause they're like giving me "fair warnings" and sheet. I can't leave Alexkid alone without his legion though.

I feel my e-destiny hitting me like Micheal Corrleone, or even Sunny after he got that damn phone call.
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 08-16-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X