Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling rough as f***,vodka and redbull and a ****load of weed just killed me.

Pizza that i ordered from lastnight is going down a treat.

Comment

• I heard vodka and redbull is a health hazard and that kids died from mixing them. I drink my vodka straight and mix it with beer (which isn't particularly clever either - but you get drunk as fook).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
        I heard vodka and redbull is a health hazard and that kids died from mixing them. I drink my vodka straight and mix it with beer (which isn't particularly clever either - but you get drunk as fook).
        Kids die from drinking straight redbull.

I never drink that crap.

They were giving it away once, and I asked for a can, cracked the top, poured it out on the ground, and through the can in the recycling bin. I than thanked the lady.

Mixing uppers and downers is generally not really a good idea.

I drink shochu and tea a lot, am drinking it right now, which is technically upper and downer, but some fresh home-brewed tea is not really the same as energy drink, so.

Comment

• i'm literally iron man from how much of that **** ive drank over the years.

Comment

• Alcohol > Marijuana

Comment

• Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
              Alcohol > Marijuana
              Come on now! Let's all be friends here and not get into this debate.

Comment

• Get them d*cks outta your mouth George

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Get them d*cks outta your mouth George
                  The Irish are the inbreds and ******s who were thrown out of England. Live with that.

Comment

• Drunk Jewish d1ckhead begged me to change to thread title back. I did

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Drunk Jewish d1ckhead begged me to change to thread title back. I did
                      So it was you!

Comment

Working...
                      X