Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good work, Beer. And I feel fine now, thanks.
    And I mean fine physically. Mentally I'm bored and miserable at the moment. At the very least there's boxing on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Good work, Beer. And I feel fine now, thanks.
      And I mean fine physically. Mentally I'm bored and miserable at the moment. At the very least there's boxing on.
      I went on a juice diet, I drank kale and spinach it was nasty but I felt alright after.

I'm only drinking on weekends now.

George you have Trivia Crack on your phone? PM me lets play a game

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Consider it done Blancz mah homie. I still have some Lagavulin left, and 2 fresh 5ths of Crown. Travel safe bruh. See you when you when you get here brother.
        I got some Ardbeg Uigeadail I'm currently enjoying. Lavagulin is pretty pimp too

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I went on a juice diet, I drank kale and spinach it was nasty but I felt alright after.

I'm only drinking on weekends now.

George you have Trivia Crack on your phone? PM me lets play a game
          Nicely done. And No I don't have have that game and I'm lying down to start sleeping.

Comment

• Just had some Nahar.
            Apparently it's Czech lager. Anyone know anything about it? Tasted like Guinness. And I'm a big fan of Guinness so... good stuff.

Comment

• I drink all day everyday.

It's a struggle to stay off the sauce for a meeting.

I need to quit this bull****.

My woman came back because she missed me.

Call me lucky.

She doesn't drink and wishes I didn't.

Comment

• Maybe the title of this thread needs changing to the AA Lang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  Maybe the title of this thread needs changing to the AA Lang.

No, it should stay drunk and fun. I follow this thread even when sober.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Sobriety sucks. Not drinking tonight but will be day drinking tomorrow.

Spent the morning in the emergency room. Since yesterday through this morning on and off I had shortness of breath and chest pains. That is my chest hurt when I breathed in. I was also dizzy and lightheaded. I've had these issues before but the breathing problems for that long are what scared me. Got an ekg, chest xray and blood work. Nothing wrong and now I feel better. I think its a combination of anxiety, acid reflux and mild asthma. The doctor didn't even explain the results to me, he sent the nurse to tell me that I could go home. Didn't like that but I was starving and didn't feel like waiting around anymore and figured if nothing is wrong what the hell does it matter.

AAAAANNNND as I typed all that I get an invite to drink. No, I'm not doing it. I'm saving it for tomorrow.
                    I had the ambulance come to my house once for the same thing.

It's anxiety.

I don't have anxiety as bad as I use to.

When it flairs up, some benzos and some time off the sauce usually helps.

I'm not one that abuses benzos, but I've got them on prescription a few times, to help me sleep and come down from the ledge.

Things haven't been as bad as they use to be. Though I still drink too damn much.

Comment

• I just called my girlfriend and asked her to make some food.

I'll go buy a beer and a couple cans of coffee and walk to her house.

I have a bicycle parked at her place, I'll eat, slam some coffee, and come back to my office.

I have a presentation tomorrow.

Fucking presentations.

I hate them.

I'll come back here, write until the early morning, maybe go pass out at her place for a bit, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X