Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not regularly, but a few of my close friends and my brother all drink A LOT. i drink red wine, and have a decent little collection at my house. i rarely drink more than one glass, and it's usually with dinner. i am getting so f#cking old.... i usually keep one bottle of scotch in my freezer if anybody wants hard booze. if nobody else wants any, the scotch bottle will last me half a year. most of my friends drink "craft" type beer. if they bring a bunch of sam [adams] over i'll definitely drink a few.

when i was in high school i drank heavily every weekend. i ddi the same thing for the first semester and a half of college as well, after which i quit drinking for a while to focus on getting into better shape.

Comment

• I can say I had my drunk 20s. Now I have long periods with nothing at all. Keeps my mind more focused. I like to drink in moderation now and then, but I try to avoid going on benders anymore. It's just getting old.

Comment

• Not my poison of choice. Pretty much got all my drinking done in my teens, and of course got plastered on my 21st, but other than that I just have the occasional social couple of beers here and there. 4th of July will be a beer or two, and on the golf course (which I haven't been on in a while) will be a couple beers.

Probably only average a 6 pack a year nowadays

Comment

• till i black out and can't remember **** . waking up with new cuts 1/10 times. and that is why i am not drinking till new years eve

Comment

• A lot of hard liquor on a Saturday, but I don't blackout.

Comment

• I cannot count how many blackouts I've had over the years. The worst about drinking too much is when you start getting withdrawals. That **** just sucks. Then it's time to take a hard look at things and 'adjust'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                I cannot count how many blackouts I've had over the years. The worst about drinking too much is when you start getting withdrawals. That **** just sucks. Then it's time to take a hard look at things and 'adjust'.

i've never been close to that status. i really odn't thnk i've ever blacked out legitimately for an entire night. it always gets me that some people do.

even if i drank too much and ended up puking at the end of the evening, i'd remember it.

i honestly don't think my stomach could even handle enough liquor to make me legit blackout. i'd get sick and think things over well before that point.

Comment

• Too much haha, although apparently not nearly as much as some, I enjoy good beer too much and we have a great brewery here Hardywood that makes a lot of excellent beers bourbon barrel stouts about 10% alcohol in them they are great although im getting rather fat off them. I honestly drink more for the taste than just to get drunk cause i like trying new beers. Recently tried tequila barrel belgian tripel and rum barrel pumpkin which were amazing.

Comment

• Picked up 20 cans of Carlsberg 440ml for £10 at Morrisons. **** beer, but what a bargain.

I may go out and get some whiskey too later.

Comment

• We have lift off.

Comment

Working...
                      X