Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a Mexican restaurant for a mini birthday celebration. One of the busers had a mullet and looked like the Mexican Mr. Perfect

Kind of bummed out. My friend is moving out of the neighborhood. He got married over three years ago and recently bought a house. I've known him for almost 30 years, since I was 4. We grew up together. Its not like we hung out much these days anyway, but this making me old as hell. A bunch of my friends are married, engaged, having kids, moving further up north.

Where am I? Stuck in some crappy apartment and rationalizing my drinking, telling a bunch of internet butt cracks who are the same boat as me about my problems. Crack open a beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      On the drink.
      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Went to a Mexican restaurant for a mini birthday celebration. One of the busers had a mullet and looked like the Mexican Mr. Perfect

Kind of bummed out. My friend is moving out of the neighborhood. He got married over three years ago and recently bought a house. I've known him for almost 30 years, since I was 4. We grew up together. Its not like we hung out much these days anyway, but this making me old as hell. A bunch of my friends are married, engaged, having kids, moving further up north.

Where am I? Stuck in some crappy apartment and rationalizing my drinking, telling a bunch of internet butt cracks who are the same boat as me about my problems. Crack open a beer
      **** the family life, **** wealth and comfort, **** getting a girlfriend.. your legacy is this thread, and maybe your writing if it gets published. A lot of writers are "tortured souls" and medicate themselves with booze, like yourself - it has kind of a romantic notion to it

Comment

• I had a huge burrito that resembled something you'd see on "Man Vs. Food".

I had a few beers on top of that a few whiskeys to help me digest. Yea sure, "digest". Now I'm home on the beer.

Funny thing is now I'm hungry again. I know I'm gonna wind up punishing myself even more by getting Burger King, which every fucking time I regret. I mean what the fuck? I was full as fuck before now I'm hungry again.

No, no burger king this time. That dollar menu tears my insides.

Comment

• Da ****, can't you cook yourself a nice meal? I thought Italians liked to cook and eat nice meals??

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            **** the family life, **** wealth and comfort, **** getting a girlfriend.. your legacy is this thread, and maybe your writing if it gets published. A lot of writers are "tortured souls" and medicate themselves with booze, like yourself - it has kind of a romantic notion to it
            I gotta get back into writing. In fact, I might just post another excerpt from one of my stories.

Comment

Da ****, can't you cook yourself a nice meal? I thought Italians liked to cook and eat nice meals??
              My grocery rations are for when I'm eating and doing right. Alcohol is in the system so that changes everything.

Comment

• I won't admit to anything. But I'm on the cheap ale. Bahstangoy is a friggin dope but is really wicked smaht.

Comment

• On the drink.

Comment

• Hello compatriots.

Comment

Da ****, can't you cook yourself a nice meal? I thought Italians liked to cook and eat nice meals??
                      I thought he was a Jew? Haha sorry bro, I just love those jokes. Anyway, smashed to hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X