No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Couple of slugs of 80 proof, and a brew. Starting to to get in the zone. Brew number two on the way... BUUUUUURP...
    I always start wit the liquor then segue to brew later on. But I'm runnin on adrenaline right now. I think I might switch it up. I'm in the mood to pound some beers myself. :mangler:

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I always start wit the liquor then segue to brew later on. But I'm runnin on adrenaline right now. I think I might switch it up. I'm in the mood to pound some beers myself. :mangler:
      Liquor before beer, your in the clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker. Shot number three down the hatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Liquor before beer, your in the clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker. Shot number three down the hatch.
        That rule don't apply to me pea. I'm above the law. But after steppin out for a minute I do think I'll stay on the cognac for a lil bit more.

Comment

• im on my 4th glass of redwine and 4glass off whisky, feeling it especialy since iv taken to sleeping pills.

have to get upp in 6 hours, joining my sugarmomma on a cruise to germany, bit skepitical....but hey i think its gonna work out all right.

cheers and wish me luck

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
            im on my 4th glass of redwine and 4glass off whisky, feeling it especialy since iv taken to sleeping pills.

have to get upp in 6 hours, joining my sugarmomma on a cruise to germany, bit skepitical....but hey i think its gonna work out all right.

cheers and wish me luck
            You got a sugar mama? Nice. Merry Xmas homey.

I'm sippin the Crown.

Comment

• Aight, I'm drunk. I think I'll hit a lil of the Johnny Walker before I break out the beer.

Comment

• i'm drunk ... i'm starting to sway back and forth in my seat .... still drinking ... i know i have the Face

Comment

• Whay up white and black people

Comment

• Pinoy and PR MEX

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                      i'm drunk ... i'm starting to sway back and forth in my seat .... still drinking ... i know i have the Face
                      I'm drunk but not ****ed up yet. I started wit liquor so I been goin slow.

:mangler:

Comment

Working...
                      X