• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Rich kid with no aspirations

Comment

• A coward and a drunk living off fathers wealth

Comment

• I pray for the day to come that he steps to me, Id spit right in his face before cracking his skull with left hook

Comment

• Me? LOL or if not, lemme Haymon my way in here and get a slice of this shii.

Comment

• George's way too slick for the Irishman.

He takes it in a 118-108 kind of fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                George's way too slick for the Irishman.

He takes it in a 118-108 kind of fight.
                i'd box circles around that piece of shit.

Comment

• so I'm assuming we're allowing George to be drunk right? Thats a big diff in how i view this going RBR.

Comment

• It's 4:20am.

Time to leave the office with my whiskey.

I drank a bunch of beers earlier, and then I ate some sushi.

I went to sleep under a tree. Then it started raining. I moved under a bush that a homeless person had probably hollowed out. I'd probably given him or her a beer and I didn't care. If they came and saw me asleep they wouldn't hate.

I eventually made it to my office.

I want to go by a steak at the 24 hour grocer and get the **** home.

I can ride a bicycle. Or I can wait 40 minutes and take a train.

Decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      Me? LOL or if not, lemme Haymon my way in here and get a slice of this shii.
                      Not you. Prettyboy is Georges' e-boyfriend. Or his stalker at least.

Derranged is a good guy, and I have nothing against Pretty Boy per se.

But he's not going at you, he's basically hitting on Derranged.

Comment

Working...
                      X