• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        greedy ****!!
        Still feeling it now lad.

Back on the sauce now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Still feeling it now lad.

Back on the sauce now.
          same mike , i had a very active day today so i've had a drink and now im wishing i didn't go to the shed and have that bong!! sweating and feeling it 10 fold now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            same mike , i had a very active day today so i've had a drink and now im wishing i didn't go to the shed and have that bong!! sweating and feeling it 10 fold now.

Mixing the two is a big no no for Mike.

Wish i had some Whiskey in these cans are boring me after yesterday.

Comment

• Had a 12 pack sitting in the fridge all day, but couldn't touch them as I was looking after the Nephew. Now however.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Had a 12 pack sitting in the fridge all day, but couldn't touch them as I was looking after the Nephew. Now however.....
                i don't blame you for not wanting to share with your nephew. more for you.

beer is wasted on adolescents. usually.

Comment

• My Bro stopped by my house to watch the fights .. we went by the Liquor store, we bought some Don Julio Tequila ... and when deciding on a Vodka we saw the Mexico Limited Edition Absolut Vodka ... Mikey Garcia was destined to win these were our drinks:

Needless to say ... we're pretty hammered ... and my bro is playing FIFA online on ps3 lol

Comment

• Hello ****s. I'm back.

Drunk but unhappy. As usual.

Crappy summer ahead. Drunken foolishness and pussy from women I am not attracted to is what I can expect.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X