No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Regular coke. Never tried with diet. Maybe I should cause capt Morgan and coke will fuk my stomach up the next day if I drink a lot. But Bacardi and coke doesnt
    Ya man, same **** happened to me years ago. I wouldn't even be hammered and I'd throw up because of all the sugar, it's overkill. Thats why i switched to diet. Rum with diet coke and coke is my favourite party mix.

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    She failed the mission, got me some off brand peppermint schnapps. Oh well, its not too bad and its something different. Let the fun begin.

Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Ya man, same **** happened to me years ago. I wouldn't even be hammered and I'd throw up because of all the sugar, it's overkill. Thats why i switched to diet. Rum with diet coke and coke is my favourite party mix.

Haha

Never even thought of it. Diet coke it is

Comment

• Well the fukin wizards lost. Time for another

Comment

• My girl is drunker than I am.

No joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Haha
            -_- I have a sneaking suspicion she just got the cheapest one lol. Roll with the punches lol. I'm starting t get pretty drunk. Go Hawks! My weed guy came through but in the stupidest way possible, like at least 11 people saw him hand me a big bag of bud and ask me if i had money lol. But Were good.

Comment

• Why is Hanz so gay?

Comment

• First we take shots, then pop bottles

Something something something

Comment

• I banged Bossy

The 280lb 5'3 ****

Comment

• Drinking an afternoon beer and watching the fights.

I'm going out with a pretty hot girl later.

Comment

• I met her once before some months ago and we ended up getting wasted and making out in karaoke. I've been hollering at her ever since.

Comment

Working...
                      X