No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    Oh **** i shoulda known that, your rep is restored I guess. I'm assuming da yay?
    Lol your rep took a hit for not knowing. Indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lol your rep took a hit for not knowing. Indeed.
      I was always more of an opiate kinda guy my man, I mean I have done a lot of the white in my time but I'm too laid back to really get down Tony Montana style. I'll absorb the hit, if a rep could be taken I'd allow BPP to do it haha. Or maybe a day long ban?

It's all right.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 05-15-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I'm so bored, thinking of trying to get my girl to get some rumple minze for me on her way home, I always do really dumb **** and like injure myself when I mix Rumple Minze with my usual routine so that could be fun. Or maybe just some cheap beers...... Decisions.....

Comment

I'm so bored, thinking of trying to get my girl to get some rumple minze for me on her way home, I always do really dumb **** and like injure myself when I mix Rumple Minze with my usual routine so that could be fun. Or maybe just some cheap beers...... Decisions.....
          Just get some crap vodka like I am.

And juice.

Comment

I was always more of an opiate kinda guy my man, I mean I have done a lot of the white in my time but I'm too laid back to really get down Tony Montana style. I'll absorb the hit, if a rep could be taken I'd allow BPP to do it haha. Or maybe a day long ban?

It's all right.
            I'm the total opposite, I'm totally manic. Downers make me feel weird so I never messed with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Just get some crap vodka like I am.

And juice.
              I always drink ****ty vodka like skol but with water. Just feel like something different today, cause of my stomach lol.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I'm the total opposite, I'm totally manic. Downers make me feel weird so I never messed with them.
              I'm one of the worlds laziest people when I'm not at work, love the downers.

Comment

• More of this for my Cuban runners, while watching Selena and caddy shack

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  More of this for my Cuban runners, while watching Selena and caddy shack

What you mixing it with? Bit of pineapple juice is nice or diet coke. Regular coke tastes too sweet with rum, pure gut rot.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    What you mixing it with? Bit of pineapple juice is nice or diet coke. Regular coke tastes too sweet with rum, pure gut rot.
                    Regular coke. Never tried with diet. Maybe I should cause capt Morgan and coke will fuk my stomach up the next day if I drink a lot. But Bacardi and coke doesnt

Comment

• She failed the mission, got me some off brand peppermint schnapps. Oh well, its not too bad and its something different. Let the fun begin.

Comment

Working...
                      X