Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am into red wine at the moment. Rhône is my preferred fuel to stimulate my wit and wisdom. In vino veritas.

Comment

• Round, round with the glass, boys, as fast as you can, since he who don't drink cannot be a true man. For if truth is in wine, then 'tis all but a whim to think a man's true when the wine's not in him. Drink, drink, then, and hold it a maxim divine that there's virtue in truth, and there's truth in good wine!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        so you mad at another dude who make syou do what he wants lol should be mad at yourself lmfao, you getting punked and you just deal with it and come on a forum and bitch like a hoe, lmfao. but guess what next week same shit gonna happen lmfao.
        You're right.

Hey.

Hardcore super sayin ese from the whatever block.

Did your vagina drop yet?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=672261

Comment

• Lol I broke a window on accident yesterday. Idk if I really did it on accident I was pissed yesterday lol

Comment

• Vodka on the rocks,kicking back relaxing.

Comment

• I confirmed, I broke it on purpose. Keeping up the lie tho. Just drinking casually before work lol

Comment

• Man I got too drunk yesterday and got into a fight with my girl.

No idea about what though

FML. Drinking now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Man I got too drunk yesterday and got into a fight with my girl.

No idea about what though

FML. Drinking now.
                  Think yourself lucky Beer,my mate's girl hit him with a dinner plate lol TWICE!

He needed 34 stiches on his forehead hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Think yourself lucky Beer,my mate's girl hit him with a dinner plate lol TWICE!

He needed 34 stiches on his forehead hahaha.
                    A would have knocked that ***** clean out, hopefully hes booted her out his life.

Comment

• Cracking open the Desperados. REGULATORS! MOUNT UP!!

Comment

Working...
                      X