Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer, stop bein patriotic, jus have all of us on cam gagging on, well you know. Shed be well impreased (although last time I pit gay **** on 'honestly thought would be a genuine laugh' when my last girl came around...) lets say i wore a bottle allover me and she thought I was a bummer for like a doy. Genuinely thought was funny but she doesn't.

Best is when she asleep, wakes up wirh my tallywhacker on her mouth/neck. It works sometimes just as she wakes, I call it a 'lucid bj' cos well shes dreamn

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Beer, stop bein patriotic, jus have all of us on cam gagging on, well you know. Shed be well impreased (although last time I pit gay **** on 'honestly thought would be a genuine laugh' when my last girl came around...) lets say i wore a bottle allover me and she thought I was a bummer for like a doy. Genuinely thought was funny but she doesn't.

Best is when she asleep, wakes up wirh my tallywhacker on her mouth/neck. It works sometimes just as she wakes, I call it a 'lucid bj' cos well shes dreamn
      oh I'm going to have drunk sex tonight, when I bust a nut I will scream out "I LOVE JAB!" And blame it on the vodka.

You never saw The Americans bruh? It's about Soviet spies acting like Americans and ****ing everything up (bugging the FBI, killing people left and right) it's a good one. Takes place in the 1980's

Comment

• When o next get some bud, i'll check a few eppys out pal, u qudnt b the 1st ma screaming my name, in pleasure. Its ok im fine with it, the girl ain't. I think its hilarious, the girl doesn't it worries her, I think o feed off tje worry hahaha

Comment

• It's a good show you'll like it! It was renewed for a 4th season yesterday.

I'm in da DriiNk

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Everything on her is amazing. Ass, ****, face, 21 yrs. I met her once when I went to the strip club, cannot get her out of my head, it's wrong I know it. Ha ha ha....
            It sure sounds like you went to the strip club to exploit women.

Also, you should stop abusing your wife.

Comment

• I'm off some JW Black, and Modelo.

I'm thinking of cracking the interim warehouse operations manager upside his stupid, lazy fucking head.

Our main guy, who is a beast, is out on vacation. So instead of off loading the shipment we picked up today, we got to go in at 5:30 in the morning to off-load it. Because his fat, seventeen sandwich eating, extra large Diet Coke drinking ass can't stay for 1 extra hour.

People like this is the reason we are going to be speaking Mandarin in 'Murika in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I'm off some JW Black, and Modelo.

I'm thinking of cracking the interim warehouse operations manager upside his stupid, lazy fucking head.

Our main guy, who is a beast, is out on vacation. So instead of off loading the shipment we picked up today, we got to go in at 5:30 in the morning to off-load it. Because his fat, seventeen sandwich eating, extra large Diet Coke drinking ass can't stay for 1 extra hour.

People like this is the reason we are going to be speaking Mandarin in 'Murika in the near future.
                because you aint the boss homie.

simple as that.

dont hate on dude cause he has his own system lmfao, he good wants to go home, you rather do it another way but guess what you aint the boss so you have to bow down lmfao.

real talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  because you aint the boss homie.

simple as that.

dont hate on dude cause he has his own system lmfao, he good wants to go home, you rather do it another way but guess what you aint the boss so you have to bow down lmfao.

real talk.
                  You know what?

You're absolutely right.

When you're asking the communist overlords to mow lawns in Cantonese outside of Home Depot, holler at a player, and direct it to this post.

CHUPA......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    You know what?

You're absolutely right.

When you're asking the communist overlords to mow lawns in Cantonese outside of Home Depot, holler at a player, and direct it to this post.

CHUPA......

so you mad at another dude who make syou do what he wants lol should be mad at yourself lmfao, you getting punked and you just deal with it and come on a forum and bitch like a hoe, lmfao. but guess what next week same shit gonna happen lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      It sure sounds like you went to the strip club to exploit women.

Also, you should stop abusing your wife.

Unlike you, I know how to treat a woman right.

Comment

Working...
                      X