Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily one of the worst weeks I've ever had. Just when I was ready to really cut back on the drinking... All the energy, positivity and momentum got railroaded by an unfortunate chain of events. I'm worn out, I can't concentrate and have no desire to do anything. And this is far from over. How the hell am I supposed to quit drinking with this bullcrap hanging over me?

Rum and coke right now.

Comment

• On Crown. But you already knew that shiet.

Comment

• I'm paralytic.... so fuked infact i called deanrw a snitch and a ****, and old.....thats 'go to bed now drunk'.

Henry Westons you biatch, hash time a bye bye jab.

Comment

• Drinking vodka and my lady friend has Yager.

I'm going to beat her ass for Valentine's Day like a real man

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Easily one of the worst weeks I've ever had. Just when I was ready to really cut back on the drinking... All the energy, positivity and momentum got railroaded by an unfortunate chain of events. I'm worn out, I can't concentrate and have no desire to do anything. And this is far from over. How the hell am I supposed to quit drinking with this bullcrap hanging over me?

Rum and coke right now.
            Sorry to hear that, I know that exact feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Sorry to hear that, I know that exact feeling.
              I got charged with a crime I did not commit and now I have to shell out an arm and a leg to fight it.

EDIT: No more info.
              Last edited by Derranged; 02-14-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I got charged with a crime I did not commit and now I have to shell out an arm and a leg to fight it.

EDIT: No more info.
                No info needed bro. I had to fight a couple legal issues. Rough times, if you are able get a good lawyer for whatever the problem is.

Comment

Drinking vodka and my lady friend has Yager.

I'm going to beat her ass for Valentine's Day like a real man
                  ******** her beer.

Comment

No info needed bro. I had to fight a couple legal issues. Rough times, if you are able get a good lawyer for whatever the problem is.
                    I had a couple of others way back when in 1998 and again in 2000. Those times I was actually guilty as hell and was able to plead down to where they weren't considered crimes. But that's not happening this time because I didn't do shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Grow up punk.
                      Go suck a dick faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X