• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't drink and post

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I had some day.

I went to the Chinese embassy this morning to pick up a Chinese visa.

I had a couple on the way.

I stopped by a liquor store in my town which doubles as a bar, which I just found out about yesterday (and their prices are the cheapest).

I met a Japanese chick who is a lawyer who was there day drinking.

She hung out with me. And she said she had to go to court in a few hours. She was also completely broke (she was like the public defender type). I still made sure she split the bills, by the way.

Within about an hour of meeting her, she was asking to be my girlfriend. I basically said sure, why not. I got to make out with her. I then noticed she didn't have on any bra, so that was alright too. Of course I made it under the shirt. (Hell, she's my girlfriend, and all. Apparently.)

Within about 3 hours of when I met her, she told me she was married and has a couple kids, all living in Hokkaido. And she hates her husband. And is working on divorce.

By the way, she's coming over tomorrow. And we're going to cook some ****.

She already came to my room yesterday, just for a few minutes, and she was cleaning my room and ****. Not a bad deal.

I'd better be careful with this one though.
      you seem to lead a fairly interesting life

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Julianis View Post
        Don't drink and post
        Yeah? And who the fuck are you?

In case you didn't notice, this is the Drunk Lang. The entire purpose of this thread is drunk posting.

Comment

• And now, the psychopath lawyer is in my room and it's googd

Comment

• This girl is ****ing nuts.

Comment

• She just left. She's suppose to come back in like 3 days.

She is a ****ing psycho.

I don't quite know how I feel about this situation here.

Comment

• She just ****ing called me, and said that she forgot the wine bottle (which I bought, and she tried to take, and I told her she couldn't).

I then told her that I'm not a rich guy. And if she's looking for a rich guy, she should look somewhere else. And I told her that I have the wine bottle, and I'm going to drink it.

I then said that if she wants to spend time with me for my company, she can. If she's looking for someone to mooch off of, she should look somewhere else, because I don't have any money.

This girl is ****ing nuts though.

Comment

• I would say that at least 20% of Japanese girls are ****ing nuts.

You can't really blame them. It's a product of Japanese society.

A Japanese female lawyer, is most likely going to be nuts.

Comment

• Day drinking only works if you have no obligations.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Day drinking only works if you have no obligations.
                      Are you calling yourself a bum, Welts?

I would agree though that day drinking can have difficulties attached to it.

I just broke up and then got back together with that lawyer chick.

She wanted me to pay for all her booze and food.

I told her that I can barely get myself to the end of the month. So she can take it or leave it, but if she wants, she can ride with me.

She said alright. And we have another day of drinking planned.

Comment

Working...
                      X