No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Having one of the worst weeks I've had in years. I swear I just wanna beat someone to death.
    Go get a haircut. Tell me how that turns out for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Never heard of Gulden Draak, I order my craft beer from Amazon
      Shiet looks like the milk man dropped of your beer for you. Its good shiet though. I say yall just need to mix Crown with your beer. Pour bout 1/3rd out and fill it with Crown. THEN you'll have a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Go get a haircut. Tell me how that turns out for ya.
        Since everything has been a disaster this week, I can't imagine anything else going right either.

Worst part is I have to try my best to go through this sober. I don't think that's happening.

Comment

Since everything has been a disaster this week, I can't imagine anything else going right either.

Worst part is I have to try my best to go through this sober. I don't think that's happening.
          Don't worry Georgia. No matter how bad shiet gets. You are always amongst friends here buddy.

Comment

• Comment

Tomorrow is Friday.

Get as drunk as you can, and shag random females.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X