Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Blue Moon
    Well I'll be damned. Long time no see bruh. We was just on here the other day wondering where the hell you been. What's been going on potna? I hope all has been well MT77 my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      I see racer raided his Woman's wine shelf.

Ta hell you boys up to.
      Haha. It was raining outside and tasted so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        Haha. It was raining outside and tasted so good.
        Looked pretty good to me.

I like to drink red with meals like steak obv. My ex used to keep it around and when I'd come back drunk from the street I'd raid her wine. It was annoying to her and I'm not apologizing.

But I felt bad a couple times when she had a Saturday party planned and I handed her cash to replace what I raided.

I know that being insensitive isn't responsible behavior.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Drinking a 12 pack tonight since my woman's out of town she usually limits how much I can drink, lol. Not tonight doe....

Comment

• Been taking it easy recently. Haven't drank in the past few days.

That's likely to change tonight, doe.

I'm going out with an imaginary Chinese girl in a few hours. Not being ******ed and slamming back whiskey beforehand this time. Just watching some world weightlifting championships. About to go to the public bathhouse, and then get some reading done.

(Spare me the gay jokes. Public baths are an integral aspect of Japanese culture and society. Japanese hot springs are really awesome. I'm just going for a bath and a sauna though at a local place.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              Been taking it easy recently. Haven't drank in the past few days.

That's likely to change tonight, doe.

I'm going out with an imaginary Chinese girl in a few hours. Not being ******ed and slamming back whiskey beforehand this time. Just watching some world weightlifting championships. About to go to the public bathhouse, and then get some reading done.

(Spare me the gay jokes. Public baths are an integral aspect of Japanese culture and society. Japanese hot springs are really awesome. I'm just going for a bath and a sauna though at a local place.)
              Haha that was awesome.

Comment

• 0600 in the morning. Crown in hand. Got shiet to do today, but this is the best way to start the day IMHO.

Comment

• I am totally hanging out my own arsehole today,feel rough as hell.Now i gotta go put 3 people through their paces on the mitts,then i'll be buying a bottle of "What makes you bad makes you better" for the sport that's on today,ready for tonight's fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    I am totally hanging out my own arsehole today,feel rough as hell.Now i gotta go put 3 people through their paces on the mitts,then i'll be buying a bottle of "What makes you bad makes you better" for the sport that's on today,ready for tonight's fights.
                    Im goin over my potnas crib later on for the MMA fights. I don't care for MMA, but I like Spida and Nick so I'll give watching a shot. Never will I betray my beloved sport of Boxing though.

Great phrase Hugh my man. You Sir, have just been "Phrase Jacked".

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Im goin over my potnas crib later on for the MMA fights. I don't care for MMA, but I like Spida and Nick so I'll give watching a shot. Never will I betray my beloved sport of Boxing though.

Great phrase Hugh my man. You Sir, have just been "Phrase Jacked".

This is me now,dying is an understatement.I still have my dressing gown on and i have to be at the gym in 20mins

I like the word phrase jacked lolol

Comment

Working...
                      X