No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    On Crown per usual. Bout to watch Wisconsin vs. Ohio State. How you all been? I see OG K-Nan done decided to grace us Lounge Rats with his presence. How you been OG?

Who saw Alabama break Mizzou off? The SEC east was weak this year. SEC west was a gotdamn monster.
    Originally posted by Run View Post
    Good seeing C2 and the Kay back.
    I'm a bit late but cheers, my fellow vets.

Comment

• Drinking organic chilean red wine my girl had. I ****in hate red wine. Does the job though lol

Comment

• Something to warm the ****les on these cold winter nights by the fire (no ****):

Comment

• Forty nine bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down...

Forty eight bottles of beer on the wall...

Comment

• I am at a friggin airport at midnight and no bar is open. Wtf should I do. Take some benzos I guess and wait for my flight in 6 hours. Life sucks sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Something to warm the ****les on these cold winter nights by the fire (no ****):

posting anything involving jamie oliver is ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                Tonight, I went to a party. I had a girl come with me.

We left the party so I could walk her to the train station.

It was freezing cold.

When I was walking back to my place, I saw a homeless lady, who I talked to one time. Actually only I talked, she didn't say a word. But she listened, intently, as I introduced myself and said hello.

She was laying there, and shivering.

I went home. And I got a big blanket, that I don't ever use.

And I carried it to her. And I said, in Japanese, "Hello." She turned around. "I don't need this. Do you want to use it?"

She took it very eagerly.

There was a couple I know, who I run into from time to time. They were walking up the sidewalk, in the opposite direction, and saw the entire act. They told me I'm a good guy.

I didn't do it to be a good guy. But I hope it makes her a little warmer through the night.

I wish I could get her a roof to sleep under.

But, given my limited means, I did what I could. I gave her a big blanket.
                Did you get to abuse more Asian women, you freak?

Comment

• Why you at the airport 6 hours before your flight?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Why you at the airport 6 hours before your flight?.
                    Complicated... anyway wtf to do. I cannot even buy a beer anywhere. At least they have this pc station area where I can keep myself busy. 6 friggin hours. At least I have some risolid to calm my ass down. I dont want to sleep and miss the early flight either.

**** I miss a pint.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      I am at a friggin airport at midnight and no bar is open. Wtf should I do. Take some benzos I guess and wait for my flight in 6 hours. Life sucks sometimes.
                      What benzos you taking ?

Comment

Working...
                      X