Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think one day in the next year or two we're going to see JMM show up and just not have it anymore. I see that as the way his career ends, not a slow decline.

Comment

• Boy I'm in a shyt mood. I should of drank tonight. Booooo!!!

Comment

• JMM looks SLOOOOOOOOOOW........

Comment

• what's up. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Y'all made me migrate to NSB tonight, this place was abandoned

Comment

• That **** was a straight up car jacking, Ten.

Rios MAYBE won 3 rounds.

Like I said, not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Y'all made me migrate to NSB tonight, this place was abandoned
                Came back from the corner mart, and it reaffirms how much I can't stand going to stores late on a Saturday night. Chalk full of complete dickheads.

/rant.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Drink. Drank. Drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Came back from the corner mart, and it reaffirms how much I can't stand going to stores late on a Saturday night. Chalk full of complete dickheads.

/rant.
                    Why the hell you gotta argue about the price of the grape wrap?!?

Then you can't even have the courtesy of paying for it in cash. Change? Something?

"Awwww hell naw, I got to get my other card for that."

WHAT DA HELL?!?

I don't even wait anymore.

I'd rather go to the supermarket's. I might lose 10 cents to my buying power, but it is worth it to not have to deal with that shit.

I really don't mess with the "Hello my Friend!" store's too much anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Why the hell you gotta argue about the price of the grape wrap?!?

Then you can't even have the courtesy of paying for it in cash. Change? Something?

"Awwww hell naw, I got to get my other card for that."

WHAT DA HELL?!?

I don't even wait anymore.

I'd rather go to the supermarket's. I might lose 10 cents to my buying power, but it is worth it to not have to deal with that shit.

I really don't mess with the "Hello my Friend!" store's too much anymore.
                      Check it out.

One day I wanted a single black and mild cigar.......they're 49 cents. The guy scans the cigar and it reads $2.97. I state: You realize that's the price of an entire pack of black and milds. He was like I'm sorry sir but that's the price. I said......look see that box? ring that up. His only answer was sorry sir that's the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X