No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    That video ended with the police hitting me in the head with a baton.

The funny thing is I didn't even know about it until that evening, when I went to wash my face, and there was a straight line abrasion on my forehead with bruises around it.

I was wearing a hat on backwards, and the abrasion was under the cap.

The cap probably protected my head a tiny bit.

****ing fascists.
    F.uck those Jap cops. They're pu $$ies.

You're conversing with a violent convicted criminal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Also, that protest had nothing to do with nuclear power. It was a racist anti-foreigner protest by Japanese ******s.

I tried to film it. And I was assaulted by plain-clothed Japanese cops. I didn't know they were cops until I scrutinized the video afterward.

I was then descended on by uniformed Japanese cops, who split my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
        F.uck those Jap cops. They're pu $$ies.

You're conversing with a violent convicted criminal.
        That's a pretty accurate statement.

But that incident occurred in Osaka.

Osaka is more hardcore than Tokyo.

Comment

• Even worse. I won't establish a complete anti law enforcement tone.....because a cop saved me from an ADW felony B charge and convinced the DA to lower it to misdemeanor.

I'm vengeful.

But 4 months county beat 10-15 in federal.

Gotta suck it up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Even worse. I won't establish a complete anti law enforcement tone.....because a cop saved me from an ADW felony B charge and convinced the DA to lower it to misdemeanor.

I'm vengeful.

But 4 months county beat 10-15 in federal.

Gotta suck it up.
            I've had minor brushes with the law essentially, so I can't really speak on your level. I'm no angel, but I also haven't been in horrible situations much. But I had a cop sticking up for me who arrested me for a DUI once too.

It surprised me how much he was sticking up for me.

I think he was a good dude.

And drunk driving is a really ****ting thing to do. Not an excuse, but there is a big problem for people who live in rural communities. There's no other way to get around. That leads to drinking and driving.

Comment

• Got destroyed on boneshaker ipa and jayo after hearing a friend is dying. **** life, enjoy it while we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Got destroyed on boneshaker ipa and jayo after hearing a friend is dying. **** life, enjoy it while we can.
                Ya I don't give a f.uck. I have nothing in life to lose.

Lost it all five times.

Comment

Ya I don't give a f.uck. I have nothing in life to lose.

Lost it all five times.
                  I already didn't give a ****, but this news tonight was brutal. ****in life is pointless. That's why I'm just trying to get the most out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I already didn't give a ****, but this news tonight was brutal. ****in life is pointless. That's why I'm just trying to get the most out of it.
                    Trust me weon I got you.

No need to give it all up completely. Tomorrow thanksgiving.

Comment

Trust me weon I got you.

No need to give it all up completely. Tomorrow thanksgiving.
                      I hear ya bro, I still want to live, I just have a nihilist worldview. Up here isn't thanksgiving but me and the scumbags are definitely spending the day getting obliterated and watching football lol

Comment

Working...
                      X