Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I should go re-register at the gym tomorrow. I withdrew before I went to China, because my 1-year contract was up, anyway.

I want to work out outside. I have some kettlebells, and I studied calisthenics for a while.

But, the gym is the only thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Might just have to sign back up and pay the cost. We gotta do what we gotta do sometimes.

Comment

• Just got an email from the agency.

I proceed to the next stage .

I better get sober.

Comment

• Aye fellow drunks, how will I get to Hamburg November 15. Cannot afford a new plane ticket. that fooking hero of mine Vlad. Drinking some vodka and thinking about puzzz...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Aye fellow drunks, how will I get to Hamburg November 15. Cannot afford a new plane ticket. that fooking hero of mine Vlad. Drinking some vodka and thinking about puzzz...
          Eurolines?

Comment

• Suggest you hit up somewhere nice like Shenzhen if you return to China, Virgil. Beijing is so grim come winter and that's when the coal stacks that heat the city come on. The cold plus insane air pollution drive even the strongest men inside a bottle.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Drinkin CR in the chat and the lounge.

Comment

• Nice new thread title, lulz. Sorry for spamming the thread, you might say I was on one last drunken hurrah.

5th day of the rest of my life today. The 1st day is always tough, down hill from there.

The thing is I don't necessarily drink every day all the time. But quitting sometimes happens at inconvenient times. I'm really idle right now, hence the drunkenness, and hence the difficulty quitting, you might say.

I'm still knocking back alcohol free beers every day.

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                Suggest you hit up somewhere nice like Shenzhen if you return to China, Virgil. Beijing is so grim come winter and that's when the coal stacks that heat the city come on. The cold plus insane air pollution drive even the strongest men inside a bottle.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I'm considering a trip to China this Winter, and Shenzhen is on the list of places I may go. I have a friend from Tokyo (Chinese) who recently moved to Guangzhou. I was thinking of maybe visiting her for a couple days, and then perhaps hitting up Shenzhen. Or perhaps Hainan. Still not really decided.

One option I'm considering is to fly to Hong Kong, travel to Guangzhou, then Shenzhen, back to Hong Kong, and back to Tokyo.

Many good possibilities. China is a great place to travel.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-07-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I haven't drank since like last week.

Picked up some Miller High Life and Grey Goose.

I'm watching Hells Kitchen and Gordon Ramsey is a legend "BLAND!" "YOU STUPID ****!"

Comment

• If ever hugh was drunk or high,it's ****in right now ya'll.Shoulderroll

Comment

Working...
                      X