No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Made a thread calling Ward a disgrace to Ireland, with a dig at the yanks thrown in, fully expecting to wake up to a ban .

Well that's the whiskey for you.
    I always wake up and think 'Oh Christ, what did I post on Boxing Scene last night?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I always wake up and think 'Oh Christ, what did I post on Boxing Scene last night?'
      Same i'm gonna wake up one day with a picture of my nob on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Same i'm gonna wake up one day with a picture of my nob on here.
        I hope.

Comment

So do I...

Comment

I can spot them a mile away. Most never come out though, so my Gift often is never validated.

Tell me who you aren't sure about and I'll give you a definitive answer.
            How bout me Big Lad?
            Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            man lol i acually missedthe fight but not by sleepin lik e apusysy but being too late what the hell assumin andre wrd won because he always does. thought it eas rios vs pac night gutted when it wasnt. 4:36am or somehting here man, whiskey and cola us young-uns get desperate sometimes but whaetver
            You must have been reeling when you wrote this son

Comment

• Tough day of studying, read as much as my brain would allow. Putting myself to sleep with bourbon and porter and will try to get to the office tomorrow at 6:30am to study more.

This ain't right.

Comment

• I wish I got pizza instead of cheap Chinese take out. My stomach is gonna hurt like hell tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Tough day of studying, read as much as my brain would allow. Putting myself to sleep with bourbon and porter and will try to get to the office tomorrow at 6:30am to study more.

This ain't right.
                  What the funk are you studying (besides the label on a craft beer)?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What the funk are you studying (besides the label on a craft beer)?
                    NY Casualty Claims Adjuster exam.

Comment

• Belgian beer. Belgian mafia runs the beer racket

Comment

Working...
                      X